What everquest2 needs and has lost

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-kindred374, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-kindred374 Guest

I came back to Everquest 2 after a year of service to find that the new expansion Sentinel's fate was cool but, after reaching 90 i decided to make a new toon. Well that where i went wrong, after making him i can not find groups or even other players in zones that im in, so what does Everquest 2 need. They/We need somthing to bring players back to old zones and/or somthing to promote new charter creation. A new Race, class, or my Favorite thing about WOW (sorry, that all the military cpu had over there to play) was the Random Group finder for dugouns and int's. that what will bring me back to WOW if i go, but for now i hoping that SOE will do somthing to bring the high level player and new players back to the low levels and old (or maybe new low lvl zones) zones for more and funner game play.

p.s i miss and still love the leveling process as well as the end game raiding

Kindred374
  2. ARCHIVED-Calc_risk Guest

I can see 2 things the game needs. First is possibly a server merge. For low populated servers this could be a boon that will keep existing customers happy. We will have the people needed to keep our interest. With good marketing and a bump in sales adding more servers or a novelty server would be great.
    Finally, I have been disappointed with what Sony has done with the difficulty of the content. Many zones had all their mobs taken from heroic to solo. I can see the need in certain areas as we need to have a place where solo people can play, but not everything needs to be brought down. Access quests by todays standards are a joke. Who needs to do them? Some of the old content now is skipped, as it is not very interesting anymore. But, to keep with my first point, we need the population to handle such content as well.

KUDOS on Battlegrounds. That is by far a stroke of genius. However, I don't think the message is getting out to all customers. Daily on Mistmoor I talk about BG in lvl 1-10 chat, and it is a rare day when someone does'nt ask, "What is BG?".
  3. ARCHIVED-ElsaRat Guest

I don't know what server you're on, but that may make a difference. I'm on Antonia Bayle, and never have much trouble finding pick up groups in the lowbie areas. Also joining a good guild can help; I'm in a progression guild where we're all locked at 70 and working on EoF content.