What Dreams May Come

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Krizani, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Krizani Active Member

I did this on my character who was a provisioner at the time, then switched her to tailor. Is there any way to get the recipe for the tailor combine that you do at the end of the quest? I find myself doing this for new characters from time to time and it would be very handy to have.

TIA!
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I don't quite understand your question - is there something called the 'tailor combine?' Or do you mean combined recipes for tailor? I was just going to make a post about my provisioner that will be right along here somewhere.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You can try petition to get the recipe. (iirc) there was a couple of posts in the past few years that they did the exact same thing and they were denied the recipe. It is still worth a petition as decisions do get reviewed/changed as time passes.

Good luck!
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Krizani Active Member

Thanks Xianthia, I knew it was a long shot but thought I'd ask.
    WhysperWynde, sorry I wasn't as clear as I could have been! My character got the recipe for the Cutlass Fish Oil as a provisioner, but now that she's a tailor I'd love to have the recipe for the Sacred Coldain Thread. Doesn't look possible though - seems like it's too far outside the mechanics of the quest. I was hoping to find it on a vendor, like Shady, say, but nope.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Once your crafter gets to lvl 20, it is probably better to leave that one be and create a toon as a crafter for what ever new trade you want to learn. You can level them adventure wise with shinny's if you need them to get adv. level. Once your original crafter gets to the point where important recipes are an automatic scribe from the NPC, your out of luck getting it replace by changing the craft on that toon. So basically you will be leveling more than one crafter but there are a very many of us that have all of the crafts done and find it quite nice not to have to search for someone to make something we want made.