What does AGI: 44481 mean?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-wakuzel, May 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-wakuzel Guest

I know this has to do with the AA's but does it mean that you put 4 pts into Bounty and then 4 pts into the next one....quick shot I think, etc.?
    Just trying to figure out where to put these points lol.
  2. ARCHIVED-akaglty Guest

It means put points in agility tree in 4-4-4-8-1 sequence.
  3. ARCHIVED-wakuzel Guest

So that does mean to put 4 points in Bounty since it's the first one? I did not think that skill was that great...maybe I'm missing something.
  4. ARCHIVED-loramil Guest

I belvie Akaglty is correct, except I belvie this is for the OLDER predator tree which used to have stat buffs as the first ability.
    No one that i know of would give you a stat chain like that and include Bounty in it.
    For the Currenty AGI tree for example, I tend to use 8,4,10,2 as I don't worry to much about the run speed and the end line costs 2 points.
  5. ARCHIVED-wakuzel Guest

But to get to the other skills it looks like I have to take at least one point in Bounty yes?
    Wishes!
  6. ARCHIVED-loramil Guest

Yes... One point in bounty to open up any first line ability....
    Then to work your way down a column, you need 4 points in the next ability to open up the one below iet, etc, until you get to the first end line abiltiy which has a flat cost of 2 points.
  7. ARCHIVED-wakuzel Guest

Cool thanks a ton! Think I'm going to hit the AGI line first then not sure where I will go *shrugs*
  8. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

The eternal ranger AA question is STR or INT. You can take both now, if you're willing to give up the Sentinel's Fate end-of-line at the bottom.
  9. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

huh? I got all 3 plus predators final trick 2 ranked. Here's a link how it should be in the end.

http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?g02s18...4a1@884a188@272

How many points you put into what is up to you I suppose, but you definitely want all 3 lines and the SF endline at rank 2.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

wakuzel wrote:
    Bounty doesn't count. I can say with complete certainty that any one who knows what they are doing would never put more than 1 point in bounty.