What Do You Think is The Best Caster Class?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Avouriel the Ratonga, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Half because I am curious and half because I want to pick a class I can just goof around on and not worry too much about stuff.

But yeah, so far, Wizard is pretty good to me, but I am curious about some others.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. OnlyMe Member

Etheralist/Assassin? Since you are a Ratonga....
  3. Magmag Active Member

Conj for ST, Warlock for AoE.
  4. Elskidorr Active Member

I used to play Warlock for years and loved it to death. Poking around on live recently again and it's still a fun AoE class, although I'm pretty lost and have no clue where they stand in the scheme of things anymore.
  5. Drona Well-Known Member

Shadow Knight is the best caster class around. We can DPS and tank well so best caster class to goof around. :)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I would say, "any class that can get its spells off QUICKLY if you're going to solo," which means I'm usually doomed to disappointment when playing any of the "real" Priest classes (Templar/Inquisitor/Channeler [that last, I'm still struggling with; not sure how to even change my pet's appearance]). The spells take forever, even with AA selections for speeding them up, and the "Plate" armor on the first two resembles used facial tissue (you're welcome, Kleenex(R)! :D). Seriously. Thank goodness for the pet on the third, since the class combines the extremely sllooowwww casting with leather armor. :-/

Uwk
    who loves, loves, loves Druids for solo work in the Priest line, and most/all of the Mages... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Airvh Active Member

Guys don't play games with him. We all know the Swashbuckler is the best caster class because he is cool while doing his thing.
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

love my necro and conj, they can solo and dps in group. plus just fun to rip through zones