What do you suppose the next Expansion will be about?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by GabenBison, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I would like to do this for realz. Just ask Xelgad, I bug him all the time about it :D
    Rotherian and ttobey like this.
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Seriously, if there were any position that allowed me to work for free from my current location in Texas (in exchange for industry experience that I could list on my resume in preparation for the next time a position opens at SOE for which I have the required education, but not enough industry experience, to qualify), then I would be a very happy person.
    Feldon, Estred and Neiloch like this.
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Woot happy to know!! Thx Nathan~ :D
    Feara and Kaitheel like this.
  4. Balbasur Active Member

how about Plane of Magic
  5. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Looked like the next expansion will be a throw back to dinosaurs.
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

The dragons (these dragons are persistent aren't they) that are attacking Freeport and Qeynos, and have been for months, finally wise up, rethink this thing, and hire dinosaur henchmen, and they go all Godzilla on New Halas and Neriak.
    ttobey likes this.
  7. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Here's my hope:

Everquest II: Sathiran Civil War.

The power of Fear has grown. With the defeat of Kerafyrm, the Pantheon has turned it attentions back to mortal affairs. Cazic Thule, displeased with Venril Sathir's claims of divinity, has decided to teach the delusional Iksar a lesson. while unleashing the Greenmist was his first thought, his faithful Crusaders have given him another idea.

Rile, loyal to Cazic, has received visions from his patron. methods to use the Laboratory of Korsha, with his loyal Lizardmen and the dinos from places in the Ocean of Tears. Rile knew well the value of a navy, and with Killingfrost gone, his vessels are now Rile's to command.

and Rile has made good on his Patron's visions...and a new breed of Lizardman: Rilesera'Ew adn their various 'improved' dinosaur minions and mounts. Rile has also made a pact with Terran's Grasp, in exchange of staying out of the war to come, they are to let afventurer's know that Cazic is asking for thier service again. Help Rile defeat Venril for good...or risk his ire and potentially the Greenmist.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Since all lizardmen tribe names follow the convention of being we ___ ____ backwards, the tribe name would probably be more fitting as Elir Evol Ew or Eluht Raef Ew.
  9. Meirril Well-Known Member

Elirevres'Ew
    Rotherian likes this.
  10. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I just realized beasts domain behind the 'veil of Alaris' WOULD be a land of the lost scenario heh.
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

I honestly can't see this happening until after Kerafyrm has been delt with. All of the gods are suppose to be debating what can be done to stop him. While Cazic isn't exactly a leader amongst the gods (you always have to worry about the quiet ones...) he also isn't the kind to act impulsively. I think there are still enough worshipers amongst the Iksar to keep papa from calling the Greenmist to cull them. (and it makes me wonder why papa Cazic hasn't called the Greenmist to cull the dragons...it isn't like they worship him. Maybe the dragons could actually defeat the Greenmist? It might not be able to kill Kerafyrm himself, but it could certainly clear his supporters and his grand ambition.) Remember that Cazic Thule only called the Greenmist against the Shissar after the entire race turned away from his worship *and* enslaved the Iksar.

Kunark is a good guess for dinosaurs though. We've only explored about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the continent. There are entire zones from EQ1 that we haven't explored, and the EQ1 map includes areas that there is no corresponding zone in either EQ1 or EQ2. I'm hoping it isn't another secret ancient draconic sight. I'd much prefer a fallen Shissar city that has been re-tasked by the Awakened. Lots of dragons, dinosaurs, dragon-kin and undead Shissar/Iksar.
  12. Pink Poodle Maid of the Evening Storm

all I can think of is this

[IMG]

but I am hyped for the dinos
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Or maybe it's gonna be Dinobots: Age of Extinction - the Norrath Years?

If so, Ttobey owes us all Optimus Prime color Pegasus mounts that can morph into Frostfell crafting stations.
    ttobey likes this.
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Undiscovered regions of Kunark and dinosaurs...interestingz :D
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Some of the NPC's in this expansion, I started animating in 2009.
    Feldon and Mystfit like this.
  16. Rotherian Well-Known Member

That would work (however, it would probably need to be spaced out like it shows on mob names - so Elir Evres Ew, instead of Elirevres'Ew*).

[IMG]

* In fact, the only tribe of lizardmen that uses the apostrophe in their name are the Thalz'Iz'Zaz in Moors of Ykesha - and they are also, coincidentally, the only tribe of lizardmen (so far) that don't have their tribe name ending with the Ew suffix.
  17. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Bah, it's not a GOOD Lizardman Tribe though if their name isn't a variation of "We -something'd- Zilla"!

The most recent one being "Alliz Tsol Ew" aka 'We Lost Zilla'. I'm actually feeling if these new lands are a bit savage, we should go with 'Alliz Kees Ew', because those lizards would NEED Zilla something fierce at this point.
    Feldon likes this.
  18. Meirril Well-Known Member

Alliz Edir Ew!
  19. Alejo Member

I hope the secret door leads here! I think the desks are just around the corner

[IMG]
    Vhalen likes this.
  20. Feldon Well-Known Member