What do the dirges want?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd, Sep 24, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-sokil Guest

Battle Cry (Shadow AA line) should be available as a self buff also. Poop, we struggle with DPS and have to give it away for free?? That is not a very good business model. Even hookers get something in return. Solo pvp battle cry would be sweet!
  2. ARCHIVED-TalanRM Guest

1. Dissonant Requiem requires a faster cast time and more damage. Current it has a long cast time and truly, truly awful damage. It is also described as a 'hard to resist' spell, but has the highest resist rate of any of nukes.
    2. Blade Dance - Recast time shortened to 5 mins. The entire rest of this line, bar Turnstrike, is terrible.
    3. Disease Mastery to effect all disease based abilities.
    4. Battle Cry to work on the casting Dirge. Our DPS is truly pathetic as it is, where is the balance issue with it working on us?
    5. Up the damage on 'Harmonizing Shot'. It is truly low and our DPS needs all the help it can get. Alternatively, significantly increase the hate transfer so as to make it actually worth using for that purpose.
    6. Final Stamina Line ability - Give it something worthwhile such as a temporary KB or Stun immunity on the target.
    7. TSO selos enhancing ability (apols cant recall name) - Give it an additional 1% per rank in-combat runspeed modifier.
    8. Void Armour - Better abilities for chest and 5 set pieces on Lyrical and Harmonic armour. The damage procs on other scout armour are far superior and the T2 summoner robe makes a joke out of all power regen classes.
    9. A Pacify/ Lull type of ability would be nice to add some utility to this 'utility class' beyond buff-botting.
    For the future abilities keep up with the ideas for 'burst buffs' like CoB, Gravitas and Oration of Sacrifice; which have all been nice additions to the class (OoS needs boosting to keep pace with current tanks though, or maybe something funky like a noxious cure added to the end of it).
  3. ARCHIVED-Azekah1 Guest

TalanRM wrote:
    Have to agree with this....cast time is so long for the pitiful damage it outputs...
    Either increase damage...or shorten cast and reuse time...
  4. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

TalanRM wrote:
    After reading the screams of anguish that OMG tanks might get a 0.5% cut in dps and seeing the way the devs scraped half a LU to pacify them made me feel like dirges were still picking up the soap while showering with the gorillas in the mist.
    We lost our plate, i know old gripe, we are lucky to out dps the templar and yet our TSO "improvments" are all yet again towards making everyone else better and nothing for us. Went back to my dirge after a break playing a zerk and a mystic and it made me realise how badly off we are, Zerk v's heroics its that was heroic hmm didnt last long, mystic more of wait your turn ill kill you in a minute dirge 2 solo mobs and its dang lucky i have good run speed.
    When tanks out dps us, leather healers have better mitigation and illusionists have our utility and twice the dps we seriously need some loving.
  5. ARCHIVED-firza Guest

greenmantle wrote:
    Err, our "improvements" should be all about increasing others....the only thing is they should ALSO improve us...
  6. ARCHIVED-sokil Guest

firza wrote:
    It should be a matter of "choice". Of course we are about increasing the DPS of our group. But when soloing and especially for pvp we should be able to make the choice to put battle cry on ourselves. I very much doubt I would ever put this on myself in a group but I would like it for when I solo.
  7. ARCHIVED-eqaddictedfool Guest

They might as well jsut give us PoS. Any new armor set worth its weight in salt removes the conc slot requirement and most dirges want another conc slot so there it is.