What class would Link be from Legend of Zelda?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Supermarshmellow, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Supermarshmellow Member

Ok so I know someone has already posted this question ,but i cant find it. So im going to repost it. I dont really know what class he would be I have some ideas. Also include what race he would be.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

If by Legend of Zelda you mean the original game I'd have to say Halfling.
    If you mean the whole series, Half Elf maybe.

As for Class, some sort of Scout I presume, with Agi as main stat, deadly but fragile, at least in the early games.
  3. napu Member

yeah half elf ranger seems to be closest
  4. Supermarshmellow Member

Alright cool....what would be the secondary class? Besides ranger?
  5. crazyeyes321 Active Member

Link has a bow and boomarang sure, but he is mainly sword and board. A paladin or guardian maybe, minus the armor.
  6. Opeij New Member

He's probably a ranger/dirge. He's all nature-y and s*** and he also is prone to playing music. Also can't dirges AND rangers both use shields AND swords? so BOOM, he's a rangerdirge.
  7. Polychrome Member

Half Elf Ranger.

Half Elf because in Zelda the Hylians are technically just humans with pointy ears. :p

Ranger because, well, even if Link fights primarily with a sword, he's the perfect Ranger stereotype. Remember that traditionally in RPG, Rangers were supposed to be good with ranged OR melee.
    Feara likes this.
  8. Polychrome Member

Apologies for the second post, wrong button.
  9. Feara Well-Known Member

lol - wow, thanks for taking me back to the Zelda days. Loved the first Zelda. Then I played Fantasy Star on the Sega like mad or was it the other way around. :rolleyes:
  10. OverDoze Member

isnt dirge evil i think hes more of a troub half elf the class even gets aa's with shield block bonus hes known to carry a musical instruement also the troub uses a bow he fits the profile aswell being mour agile not taking big hits and using avoidance or in zelda games blocking or side stepping so maybe i went on tangent but this discussion was fun