What Can I Do With Forum Search Engine

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Bashem, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

Starting this thread due to unable to search for string of word. It just searches for individual words on my search and 2 wore too short or common to search tried putting quotation marks around search word and same results. Tried to do search using plus sign like this+is+my+search and just says forbidden. I hope there is an easy solution to finding a phrase and any other search tip be helpful as using even advanced search seems to be very limited.

"The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common"
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

What is the actual search you are attempting?
  3. Bashem Well-Known Member

Actually I was searching for "well know member" was curious how it was obtained like your title Feldon :)
    Tried using google my main search seeker but got nothing some was tying in the forums here looking at the source.
    There still a lot of time previously had problem with other searches here not letting me search for small word as part of phrase.
    I think I am explaining this correctly but ask away if need more answers!
  4. Bashem Well-Known Member

well-known cant be searched either just tried!
  5. Bashem Well-Known Member

I am assuming atm that Well-Known Member has followers. That only thing I could come up with.