What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Geden Well-Known Member

Very generous of you guys, this is a testament to our great community. Allow me to add my name to the donation list as well. What I can donate is almost identical to Nightgaunt's list (minus the truespirit set). I play mostly on weekends, feel free to PM me or send mail during the week.
  2. Canlocu New Member

Cyliena you Rock! Thank you for the items in my house. Now I got a lot of work to do to get my pad up to par!
    Tsurara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

New ones to add (the mounts I've had for a while but forgot them in my OP):
    12. Highland Stalkers (house item version, can only choose one per char made): \aITEM -979953580 -136674758:Armored Highland Stalker\/a or \aITEM -1862305279 -109097843:Highland Stalker\/a
    13. Veteran's Elemental Mount (house item version, can only choose one per char made): Air, Earth, Flame, or Water
    14. Pillager's Booty: \aITEM 1340487234 -1218746980: Pillager's Booty\/a (SOE Live 2013)

[IMG]
    (Pillager's Booty -- the sails move!!)

Also, remember to let us know your server and alignment in your PM, please! :D
    Tsurara, Juraviel, Xillean and 2 others like this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I see you all like some booty.... ;) ! Can't blame you, it's really an awesome item. :D

In your PM please remember:
    • Char name
    • Server
    • City where house is
    • Which house it is (ie: 8 Erollisi Lane, or Mistmoore Crags Estate, etc)
    • List of which items you're interested in
    Once we have all that it's easy to make a newbie to go place the items. :) In most cases it's more convenient to just relay the newbie's name back in PMs so they can be given trustee access and the person placing the items can then do so as their IRL schedule allows. If you'd rather be there in person then be sure to mention your playtimes so something can be worked out!
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Thanks oddles and tons for placing the booty in my museum. It looks so awesome.....I love it!!!
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

It is really an excellent item, I can't get over how lovely it is. :D
  7. Juzzo New Member

Ty again Cyliena for my my booty as well, and I will be sure to prod the Void Beast daily just as you would expect me too!
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Cheap excuse for poking this thread, it's been a while. :p

Also, I have whatever the ToV CE items were now, but at the moment I honestly can't recall. *drinks more coffee!*
  9. grlnxtdr Active Member

I Have items that can be traded, most of the claim items, as well as some of the paintings and a few house items from LoN. I'm also looking for 3 or 4 Snow Paw Tigers for my Wildlife Preserve on Guk. PM a newbie name and I'll send you the access information (Qeynos Side) and add you as trustee. I can also mail you in Game a List of paintings and items I can place in trade
  10. Karrane Well-Known Member

I have an item to offer that I have not seen posted here yet... the paintings from PCGamer Magazine January 2014. It is a set of 4 paintings from EQNLandmark.

If you wish for a set, plz PM me on the boards here or ingame mail if you are on Unrest. Send this info and I will be intouch asap =)

• Char name
    • Server
    • City where house is
    • Which house it is (ie: 8 Erollisi Lane, or Mistmoore Crags Estate, etc)
    • List of which items you're interested in
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

Really nice to do this... have you noticed that the cloak no longer takes you to the Fan Faire pictures, it's a shame really.
  12. Xillean Well-Known Member

Just posting to say how awesome Cyliena is and thanks again for the pirate booty! arrrr!
  13. Cyliena Well-Known Member

ARRRRRRRRRRRR! Happy to have helped!

Just to let y'all know, I'll be in San Diego most of next week, so if you PM me and don't get a response, that's why. =)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Planning a raid on SOE's stronghold? :D

Uwk
    who also has business there, but ends on Saturday... ;->
    Tsurara, Cyliena and Xillean like this.
  15. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! Will you be at the event next Friday?
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you mean the Open House, probably not (and why hold it on a weekday? They just don't want to pay overtime to anyone on a Saturday? sheesh...); it's family business. :-/

This week, at least; next week, I'll be out of the area. We'll see. ;->

Uwk
  17. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Ah well, if you do happen by during the open house maybe we shall run into each other! But yes, on a weekday is indeed awkward for most I'd imagine.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Akiastia94 New Member

Do you happen to still have the icewind pegasus, ethereal wyvern and winter wolf?
  19. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Yes, those are one per character. :)

Also to add: I have the PC Gamer Janurary 2014 Landmark pictures as well now, which are one per char. I don't recall their name offhand so can't link.
  20. Wizzam Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I can't thank you enough, Cyliena! Mind you, the hall still has a ways to go. But this gorgeous statue is in her perfect place now, for all to enjoy. You've really made so many people very happy!!!
    And the achievement had me laughing soooo hard! Great timing!
    You are a blessing to the decorating community!
    Thank you so much!
    ~ Wizzam
    Tsurara, Juraviel, Cyliena and 4 others like this.