What are UI/fonts/KABOG___.TTF.fot

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

And do we need them? Because it appears that these are keeping me off Thurgadin. I haven't been able to get on Thurgadin for 2 days now. . . Are Uwk and Feb able to access Thurg??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Probably better off in the player support forum? And yes, no problems accessing Thurgadin here.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I was able to log into Thurgadin this morning. I would try validating assets and if that doesn't work go to the player support forums for help. Good luck.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Tried everything. . .I am uninstalling and then re-installing . . both. (I had it twice on 2 different drives so I could do both Euro and US servers.) I accidently deleted the wrong one first so now they are BOTH gone.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I cannot re-download the game now after un-installing it due to a problem not being able to get on the Thurgadin server.
    I guess I will have to keep checking the furums now to see if it is fixed. I will not be around for awhile now. . . until I can re-install the game! Oh man! Hopefully they get it fixed by Tuesday or I won't be able to complete 9 summer quests in order to get the Mara house. . . . S**T!!
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you got it fixed! Was good to see you back in your home on Thurg <3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks Wizzam! I had to hold down the Ctrl & Alt keys to get the window. . . but once it started downloading again I got it back within about 2 hours and the problem seemed to be fixed. and it didn';t get stuck on the KBOG font or whatever it was. It installed too.
    Went to the support thread and posted what I did. . . hope other people can gt it to work for them.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the game.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, that's what happened to your game...holy snot! :(

Glad you got it back! And yep, I'm in Thurg right now, waiting for the stupid animated tomes to re-pop in Ruins of Varsoon. :-/

Hope it won't take a server reboot (i.e., if there's something going on for an update today) to get it fixed. :-/

Uwk
    who wonders: if there's only 22 animated tome type things, why do we need to kill 30 of them? :(

EDIT: Never mind! They're baaaack! :D
  10. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Welcome back home Qui
    Eli
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks. . . apparently they are still having problems though cause a lot of people are still unable to get on. Glad my solution worked for me.
    Guess I will be downloading the game again on my second drive (while my daughter and I are getting our hair done) so I can get back to Maj'Dul to Amanirose.
    But at least I am back home now.
  12. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I'm about to cry cause now I'm having the same problem as all the others who are having this problem. I'm so not computer savvy so this is just crushing my soul since I can't figure anything out and don't even understand half the solutions people are suggesting.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The same faulty file is to blame? :-/

One thing I might suggest to people trying to be helpful with this: "Please keep in mind that not everyone with a computer is as necessarily tech savvy as you; don't leave out any 'baby' steps that you think everyone else might know!" :)

Uwk
    who's gonna copy this to Player Support as well... ;->
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry, folks, not finding this in Player Support? What did they suggest there to fix it? :-/

Uwk
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

That's why I uninstalled the game and then just re-installed the whole thing from scratch. . . that seemed to take care of the (corrupt file?) for me. Have you tried that?
  16. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

For some reason my computer wont let me uninstall it. I keep getting an error message.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What's the error message saying? :-/

If I can't reproduce a complicated error message myself by posting a copy of it in a thread's text, I'll take a screenshot of it and post it as a JPG or whatever. :)

Uwk
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I had to hold down the Ctrl & Alt keys to get it to start. . . . .
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What systems do you folks have? Win7, 8, 10?

Uwk
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ummm . . . I know we don't have 10 . . . husband HATES it. Think we have 7