West Overlook Tower Mouthpiece?

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Lasai, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

was killing ghosts in Shadowed Grove for one of the fae quests and this dropped.
    No value, no trade. No quest description on it, nothing.
    I assume it relates to the Dwarf towers in LP in some manner, but I can't find any info searching here, Zam, and EQ2i.
  2. ARCHIVED-Midgarn Guest

The mouthpieces apparently go on the horns at the top of the appropriate tower in Loping Plains. Then, when activated, it would begin a raid battle of some sort.

That's thirdhand info myself.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aeldritch Guest

I was farming for some fireknight pages several weeks ago and got one of those, too. Couldn't find any info on it at all, but kept it. moved to LP to farm for more pages and noticed the clickies in the towers and tried it out.

Granted, the mobs were grey to me, but when I used the mouthpiece in the appropriate tower, it summoned a named ^ mob who attacked me. I don't recall if more were called in or not. I don't seem to recall there being more. Perhaps if you get mouthpieces to all the towers and fire them off at the same time something cool happens. That's just idle speculation, though.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rrys Guest

Ditto with me as to what happened with Aeldritch, but the named spawned by itself.