Werner Thunderleg-Where are you!!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Raisie, Apr 28, 2015.

1. eniveparg New Member

Utter CRAP
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

so how is ole Werner as a tank?
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I would love to see a screenshot of him, stats, as well as know if he can be hired outside of the new locations. Can he be hired by anyone who gets the token, or do you have to have the new adventure pack to reach him?
  4. Agee Member

wish someone had posted some /waypoint info - took us a while to find him on splitpaw (/waypoint 603,30,962) (expected him to be near distillery- but he had wondered off a far way) - hope above helps someone else

Agee
    Charlice likes this.
  5. Ambi Member

Thanks for the waypoint, found him exactly where you noted him.
    For those looking for his stats, this is with Defiler buffs.
    [IMG]
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Loran Member

Is Werner supposed to not be casting his Total Domination III (Amends) buff on group members? I've run at least one AS with him out on my Assassin and he hasn't cast it once.
  7. Enigma Active Member

Yea hes not using Mend or his Amends abilities.
  8. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I noticed that about his mend. He definitely feels unfinished. No dialogue when you hail him. No comments, text or spoken while using his skills. No spoken is quite nice of course. His stats don't feel right, just not high enough on the dps for him being used as a selling point for the new adventure pack. And at least two of his important skills not being used.
  9. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

The stats, buffs, and abilities i can understand.

The merc chatter, thank goodness. Anyone who has used the monk merc from tov might share my desire to kill the damn thing (and in case there are those of you that don't know, Ashenwing is born of dragons, and he thinks this is a bid deal so that's ALL you hear.....)
  10. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

ROFL, big reason I like him, no chatter during combat. :D

The thing that is odd is that he says nothing when you hail him. There could have been a variety of drunken comments.

Anyway, I have really been enjoying him with my now level 91 paly in Withered Lands. He does a lot of damage, and has yet to take much damage. I realize there is a big difference between Withered Lands and ToV areas, so as soon as my paly reaches 92, I will go straight there and start questing.
  11. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

They fixed his taunt now. He casts Amends. He is actually a better tank now than the 10 year SK merc from my personal experience on my 100 fury. He pops Amends on me and I can nuke away to my heart's content and not rip aggro. I can't speak to the 10 year pally merc because I am evil and also too lazy to fuss with going into Qeynos to try her out.

He was fixed with the patch yesterday.
  12. Ihobill New Member

I have him on several of my characters, and he tanks great. Better than Zelbie except he can't cure or rez, but definitely stronger at keeping aggro and taking hits. Any way to turn off his taunting so I can just use him as a quiet version of Daeron (who couldn't keep aggro for crap unless you used an item with the "Discrete Employer" effect)? He keeps ripping aggro from my SK in tank stance, which isn't as beneficial since I can barely heal him using Unholy Blessing.