Werner Thunderleg-Where are you!!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Raisie, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Ranath New Member

question still remain will the ppl who have alredy commited to the coin have some issues getting that merc?
  2. Kander Developer

No. You will not have any issues if you already committed to the coin/contract.
  3. Ranath New Member

do you guys have any idea of when we can expect us to be able to pick him up then? sorry for being annoying but have really worked my butt off to get him and i think many more have done the same
  4. Ranath New Member

so should i take the silence as u have no idea when we can expect to get him then?
  5. Brightlyz Active Member

Kander said may 5th a few posts up
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I hope he has a peg leg. Then he could say he got lost looking for his other shoe
  7. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  8. Ranath New Member

thx didint see that that post was updated
  9. southpaw Member

So, did you forget to put him in, or is he just super hard to find? No mention of him in patch notes for today.
  10. Garavic Member

Is he still MIA?

Didn't see this in the patch notes and I swept the island to no avail. I even tried to consume a second contract and it let me. Checked again and nothing. At least they are pretty common contracts since that was a waste. :(
  11. Myrdinn Member

Apparently they forgot to add him today as was promised. Swept the island multiple times, checked the Ferrin merchant just in case and had track up while flying and riding across the island. Still no sign of Werner Thunderleg.
  12. southpaw Member

I have flagged this with the devs, they didn't seem aware this could happen. Hopefully it will be fixed and you'll be able to tell which contracts are already signed.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

so frustrating.

duckmounts can make it in game... yet here we are.
  14. Ranath New Member

ffs why say he will be on the 5th when u dont put him in? can it really be that hard to place a merc?
  15. Nelie Well-Known Member

may 5th, 2016 maybe?
    Jaezah likes this.
  16. southpaw Member

It's not hard, no, but in my experience this is the kind of thing that slips through when you cut your team, and combined with that have so many fragmented ways for customers to report problems. Adding yet more channels like Reddit for the beta feedback is a prime example of this. More channels plus less staff makes it a nightmare to track exactly what needs doing.
  17. Nelie Well-Known Member

Forgot he said TUESDAY, May 5th....that would be 2020....5 more years til we see this merc.
  18. Kander Developer

Sorry all, we have a new system for our build master and some files didn't make it live. We'll get the merc in as soon as possible. Going to shoot for this Thursday.

Thanks for being patient.
    Spindle and Laiina like this.
  19. Spede New Member

They sure didn't forget to put the "Station Cash" Mercs in the game.
  20. Majesty Active Member

found him after update today :) Thank you Kander :)