Well thrown over 600 pumpkins so far, no mount.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by The_Real_Wurm, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Drazk New Member

Well an update for me. I've thrown over 17,000 pumpkins. No mount.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

That's over 56 straight hours... o_O
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Anyway I did > 2000 total during a few pumpkin parties and then quit.

I promised myself a week or two after grinding PGs I would stop doing things in game I don't think are fun.

Helping people get the achievements during the parties was fun, just standing there trying to get the mount is not.
  4. Ratza Well-Known Member

This stupid rareness has taken the fun out of this event for me. My main has thrown over 6k...closer to 7k...now it's like pulling on a one armed bandit over and over in blind ambition hoping that I've invested enough time (hours and hours and hours) and pumpkins (thousands and thousands and thousands) to get the reward. /sigh I'm no quitter but this has pushed me to the limit where I'm questioning "why?" .."why am I doing this to myself?"..../smack my head
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY for Nuhvohk!!!! Good job old chap.

Cyrrena
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

You've definitely urned that mount. :p
    Prissetta and Snikkety like this.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

they could at least put kabtor back in for the looks and give folks a good chance at getting that one instead of thousands of urns.
    Tedrenna likes this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Kartob... it's Kartob
    \aITEM -354162609 -1168879950:Kartob, the Grandiose\/a

I wish they would put him back in!
    Shmogre likes this.
  9. SocialDisease New Member

10. Nuhvohk Active Member

11. Backstabbber Member

Gratz on the mount was looking on here to see if there really was a mount. YOU PILED ALL THOSE VASES UP BRAVO:)