well that's disappointing

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Xavion, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

im sad they literally made all the heritage items for the level 100 rewards prestige. I mean the race to trak all the rewards weren't prestige yet these are? I was going to give this new server a try depending on the rewards but now that it see that they are prestige ill pass no need to go thru grinding for another cash grab p2w items. I mean we are getting a new lv 110 level cap what good is it to even release this as a thing when all the items will probly be useless in a month after xpac release let alone bother making it prestige?.
    Observing likes this.
  2. Andaraiel New Member

Doesn't Prestige just mean you have to have a membership to equip? You have to have a membership to play on Fallen Gate, so how is this an issue?
    Sigrdrifa, Kittybock, Siren and 10 others like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I was going to say. I fail to see the issue at all since you can not gain access to the items at all without paying a sub in some manner to get the vouchers to buy them.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

There are lower level versions of the 'upgraded' HQ rewards.. I saw 60, 90 and 100 lvl rewards on the merchant.
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Who is and where is the merchant?
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

I expect they will have 110 level versions when they move up to 110. Just a guess.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

merchant is near the loyalty merchant npcs. Name is (iirc) Fracture.

Mizgamer62 likes this.
  8. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Thank you very much! :)
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

In Qeynos it's a merchant called Fracture slightly behind and to the right of the loyalty merchants. Some version of elf in black.
  10. knine Well-Known Member

What is disappointing is that no one wanted a new server and then they add it, and to add insult to injury if you do the heritage quests on said new server you can then trade them in for stuff on live lol. Sad that they implement a new server and to get people to play it they add in the carrot of "do heritage quests, that you've done before already on live before and you will be rewarded with said heritage quest item only matching live server stats lol". Why don't you fix things that are wrong, ie. Proving grounds deleting toons , instead of putting together another crappy server that no one wants to play on. The only reason people will play on this server is because of the incentive. Groups is even more reduced lol and why raid if you're not killing T3 and even then some of the gear from the "incentive server" is still better. Pantheon can't come soon enough.
  11. knine Well-Known Member

I guess on the bright side is once the top 4 guilds roll on the server and get updated gear and claim it then they will clear t4 and get mythicals lol. Guess it's been planned the whole time. Shame on us I guess.
    Meneltel likes this.
  12. Belamor New Member

So if i make a toon on another server and do some old recycled content that I've done before, i can then use a token to give my characters on live servers new items that are just shy of epic quality?

I am not following this logic. Progression for this expac confuses me. I don't even know where to invest my time anymore.

Is this what happens when a game has run its course?
  13. knine Well-Known Member

No.. they want to put in new servers to make things "fresh", but in order to do that they have to give you incentive to play on said new server that no one wants. So boom, they make this stuff up.. you level new toons on this new "great server" and boom you get new items on live server. There is no logic. People on TLE servers are already tired of them, but they've fallen so far behind on live servers they just stay there. Daybreak no longer fixes bugs. PG's still cause people to randomly lose toons.. COV has never worked as intended and is still bugged to this day..Raids at t4 levels are still beating down higher level guilds.. you have to run PG to get best in slot ring with best in slot orange adornment (some people will say you don't need this, but If you want to bump your health up by about 6-10 million HP you will do this). Instead of maybe a fabled VP or something they keep making new servers or other new things that maybe .05% of the population asks for.. maybe .05... Basically DB said take this server and enjoy it cause we're not fixing anything else that has been bugged forever, and the few people that I know that lost toons have recovered them but they lost house items and other things that can't be recovered and was told.. sorry have a nice day... just saying..Oh and don't think you'll get a response or answer here as they do all their official stuff on discord lol.. and they boot you and suspend you from it if they don't like what you're saying :)
    Merriel likes this.
  14. Conifur Well-Known Member

What I find funny and sad at the same time is an item that was so crucial to my Mage epic is not even a Mage item. Sad Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch is a scout item. I guess it must not have been that important for Mage epics, just more old content to do.
    Livejazz and Meneltel like this.
  15. Pharone Active Member

This thread cracks me up. Why do people get so uptight about a new server that you don't want to play on? If you don't want to play on a TLE server, then don't play on a TLE server. Keep playing on your LIVE server. sheesh. It's not a big deal.

For those of us that like playing TLE content, this is a great thing. I look forward to it.
    Siren likes this.
  16. Nagash Member

I think there are 100s of folks that wanted this server and we got it. its gonna be a fun ride.
    Siren, Draknox and Maxxen like this.
  17. Nagash Member

^^^^^
    This all the way. First day was a blast.
    Maxxen likes this.
  18. knine Well-Known Member

Cool then play it and take away the ability to have best in slot items on live
    by playing it. See what your population is. People had robbed given incentive to play it. Spin it how you want, but remove the ability to acquire items on live by playing TLE and your population will dwindle. Just stating the obvious truth. And yes you have to play it to get BIS items on live so don't make statements of oh stay on your live server lol.
  19. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

To be fair, I think the HQ thing should have been a separate event server with Fallen Gate just being a straight up TLE reboot server.

That being said, it really works out for me though. I get the upgraded rewards for playing on my home server.
  20. Theodorn New Member

The game is Everquest not Ever raid, questing to get a good item should never be a bad thing.Running a dungeon over and over doing the same clicks,spells actions should not entitle people to the BIS items.The items will probably be sub par by next expac so no biggie.Gives the non raiders a boost on stats etc and maybe some fun along the way.