Well, since we're all just sitting here...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fiahla, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Fiahla New Member

What class are you planning to play? Are you going to make alts at the beginning, or just focus on one main only? Planning to tradeskill at all?

I have been waffling between playing a swash, a dirge, or an assassin. I definitely want my main to be a scout, but it's hard to decide which one and what I want to focus on! This is my chance to kind of get back into the game again and really quest and group, so I want to make the right choice. I've actually never played a swash before, but I did play a raid brig for years and loved her so much.

And I'll be making alts, because I am an altoholic. Will be tough to level very many with such tough xp gain, but I want to craft as much as I can, because I enjoy it so much. So... hopefully we will get in today and get started.
  2. Savaj New Member

3. Raeven Well-Known Member

Playing a druid, because the portals are so useful. Definitely will be tradeskilling. No plans for alts at present.
  4. Nagash Member

Zerker. Maybe a Mystic again. Conji sounds fun also.
  5. ssiard New Member

I will be a guardian unless a friend decides to play and play a tank. Then I will go defiler. I am not planning on creating any alts.
  6. CowKiller Member

dwarf for stats
    fury for heals and ports
    sage for spells
  7. Fiahla New Member

My hubby is going to play a Mystic, I think. He's fine with servers not being up yet because he's still at work. Hopefully they will be up by the time he gets home.

I didn't think about the portals and how needed that will be again!
  8. aindriu Member

Playing a defiler. Defilers are the best healers right?
  9. Kaerkor New Member

I think I'll be playing an SK. Same thing as EQ1 TLP.
  10. Krycek New Member

I'm deciding between a ranger or a troubadour. I currently have a ranger made at character creation so its looking like 99% ranger.
  11. Albertine Member

Just for fun, this is from an old thread, classes by popularity

The following report is all level 95's on All Servers played since June 8, 2013:

Shadowknight 4,825
    Inquisitor 4,049
    Dirge 3,603
    Warden 3,384
    Wizard 3,034
    Paladin 2,977
    Ranger 2,870
    Coercer 2,866
    Berserker 2,812
    Mystic 2,748
    Fury 2,740
    Monk 2,730
    Beastlord 2,692
    Necromancer 2,649
    Troubador 2,538
    Illusionist 2,363
    Warlock 2,345
    Conjuror 2,160
    Defiler 2,063
    Assassin 2,052
    Bruiser 1,989
    Templar 1,902
    Swashbuckler 1,843
    Guardian 1,721
    Brigand 1,633
  12. Fiahla New Member

Well, from the looks of your poll so far, we are going to need more tanks... haha. Just a small sampling, but very heavy healer and scout.
  13. Shaidin Member

I will level to lvl 2 or 3, then leave newb island and get harvesting collection quest, grab a lot of supplies then do the crafting quests and work up to crafting lvl 10... build all my armor and upgrade most my spells then work adv level to about 7... not sure what I will do with my second hour :)
  14. Kilnayariu New Member

I hope you mean city newbie harvesting as that pesky qho augren wont be around!
    And I am gonna stick with Gnome Brigand (jeweler) as played that on beta and did fine. Will be nice for class diversity among the sk, necro and beastlords
  15. Fiahla New Member

I was thinking Brigand, too, but my hubby is determined to go Mystic and I want to start on the same side as him, so I thought hmm, maybe swash, though I haven't played one before. But also maybe Assassin. Guess I still have some time to decide.
  16. Skpamd Active Member

So are all the servers down?
  17. Fiahla New Member

I can log into MajDul server.
  18. Banecrow New Member

Shadow Knight and Channeler for me I am thinking.
  19. Hotlipth Member

Iksar Necromancer, there is no other race/class for me.
  20. Finora Well-Known Member

I almost always roll a mystic, but decided to go warden this time around because ports are so blinking useful on TLE.
    Lagerale likes this.