Well i sorta messed mine up.. /respec today, tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Elikai, Sep 20, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

When is it? End of bonus xp week? Im on Splitpaw, know i only had 6 days of bonus xp sofar..
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Pretty sure it's tomorrow they're giving the free /respec. We'll find out after the servers go down for their patch.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arogati Guest

I /respec'ed last night (the 19th). Yes, it actually is the command "/respec" that reset all my training options. I kinda hope they let us respec again after the bonus xp ends, as I accidentally chose something this time around that I don't really want. :smileysad:
  4. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Yesterday?!?! I have tried pretty much every day, says i cant at this time..
  5. ARCHIVED-hammong Guest

Depends on if you have ever /respec'd in the past I think. Even prior to Sept 13 patch / DoF - you could /respec ONE TIME per character. I often waited until 25-30 do /respec to get different mastery choices depending on where I'd spend my time. I'm willing to bet if you did that /respec in the past 6 months, you can't do it now.
  6. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Thing is, i have tried alot of times, BUT never been able to do a /respec. Never worked for me..
  7. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Double XP seems to be gone on Splitpaw server, how about that /respec then, someone know?
    Kaieli L38 Necromancer - Because death is just the beginning of a brighter life
    Message Edited by Elikai on 09-21-2005 01:17 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Traigus Guest

Not completely accurate, you get 1 respec if the character was created before they awarded /respecs that time (not sure exactly when). Chars created after that never get one (I have several alt chars in their 30s that had none till the CC).

-T
  9. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

I believe the first respec was givin for LU#3 around mid February.