Welcome to the AB Roleplay Community Guide

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Crayculo, Mar 3, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Crayculo Guest

Welcome fellow Roleplayers. We at Antonia Bayle have come together to whip up a special guide for all newcomers and returning players to the Antonia Bayle server to help folks get into the community and find roleplay where ever possible!

With that, we present:
    AB Roleplayer Welcome Guide
    Filled with information that can help any player get right into the community!
    • Up to date Chat Channels
    • Currently active player run Taverns
    • Community Websites
    • And more as information is gathered over time
    These guides are made by the community, for newcomers and returning players. Best of all, it's offered FREE OF CHARGE. You can find copies by asking around, or even checking the Broker which holds copies for only 2 copper (couldn't set it to 0 copper to sell, sorry folks.)

So pick up a copy for yourself, a friend, or someone you know could benefit from this and enjoy the Roleplay Community of the Antonia Bayle Server!
  2. ARCHIVED-Hoppytehubah Guest

Just to check.. this is called AB Roleplay Community Guide on the broker?
  3. ARCHIVED-Beef_Supreme Guest

Pretty awesome idea, nice work.
  4. ARCHIVED-Crayculo Guest

Hey, everyone.

I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but recently someone tried to take advantage of our free guide service by purchasing all the guides on the broker and reselling them on the broker for profit. Please, discourage folks from purchasing the guide from Lowgan or any other player trying to sell the book for more than 2c. This is a free service offered to players with no purpose to earn coin.

Thank you for reading. We will have more guides up as soon as possible for the intended price.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ahlana Guest

I will keep looking. I would very much like this :) Started a character on AB for the challenge of not having help from my other toons (money ect...) and was thinking about RPing a bit and this seems like ahelpful tool
  6. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Ahlana wrote:
    So did I. but may change her class choose ranger because my main is a ranger but might want to try somethign like swashie there. this will come in handy I'll look for it next time I'm on aB
  7. ARCHIVED-Eothyl Guest

That's a really wonderful idea, thanks for offering such an item! I have been playing EQ2 off and on for a couple of years now but have recently wanted to start to RP more but feel quite lost as I did not come over from EQ like most everyone I have talked to. It's been kind of intimidating trying to figure out where to start and who to talk to and what channels to use, etc. As soon as I log-in in a few minutes I'll check to see if I can get the book. Thanks again, it's greatly appreciated!
  8. ARCHIVED-Eothyl Guest

Does anyone happen to have an extra copy of this book? I looked on the broker but could not find one :(
  9. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I would be happy to donate some blank books for your use if you pm me who to send them to, as I have a sage on AB.
  10. ARCHIVED-Eothyl Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    That would indeed be super nice of you! :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

If there are none on the broker, just wait a day, as the listing is checked every day by Telis, unless he AFG for some reason - in which case send Slipps (that would be me) an IG mail and I will either poke him for one or make you a copy if there are none available.
    Also, he mentioned doing some updates on these...
  12. ARCHIVED-Eothyl Guest

Arbreth wrote:
    Thank you very much! I will definitely follow up with you about that. I have some books that were donated to me for just this cause (thank you so much Cloudrat!). :)