Welcome Ranger's. Sit and drink. 'Tis time to tell tales.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Trobon the Orange, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Trobon the Orange Guest

This thread is here for the sole purpose of spinning our tales (whether they be true or false.) They do not all need to be what actualy has happened to you. spin us a tale for us to enjoy. I will try to post one tommorow but I need to sleep tonight. I can't wait to read yours.
  2. ARCHIVED-Adaron En'Cu Guest

My tale is just unfolding... The woodelf Aldaron EnCu (elvish for Wood Lord of the Great Bows) tale is just about to be spun into the fabric of time :)
  3. ARCHIVED-N4MID4ST4R Guest

i am going to slay every stereotypical wood elf ranger -_-

sincerely,
    dark elf ranger
  4. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

The stereotype is why they choose to BE rangers. all of these classes are stereotypical, that's why they're CLASS. That's why we have something called a "Ranger" and know what it is. Otherwise, we'd just call them by what they do. "That fellow is a Bowman, and that one a Healer. Yes, he heals. He can turn himself into a wolf too. Druid? No, we don't want to stereotype."

xoxo,
    blitz

P.S: What are some major ranger stereotypes? How have we violated them in Cheesy ways? I don't want to steal the Orange Man's thread, as I do greatly respect him, but tell me about the travestys we've committed in the name of Rangerhood. (ahem*greatlordofbows*ahem)