Weekly Overseer should be a new quest

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lateana, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I paid extra for the three VoV 30 minute overseer quests and when purchasing the expansion I was promised a NEW weekly quest. Shifting one of my previously purchased quests into a weekly is not nice, It is not even logical. Does this mean that everyone now has access to the three special purchases? What happened to the other two quests? They do not appear to be accessible now.
  2. Argent Active Member

I mean, you just kinda said it yourself. The expansion was supposed to provide a weekly quest, not a 30 min quest. There were 3 that rotated, but you could never do more than one at a time, so the other two I suspect will rotate behind the current one, but won't know for 7 days, lol.

What gets me, is the time is being taken to change it to weekly, but the reward options of a 2H temp adorn is still broken.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The problem is that the three rotating quests were purchased separately, not as a part of the expansion. https://www.everquest2.com/packs
    Or maybe not. Now I am not so sure.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

No. The one from the pack is 'Destiny of Velious - Velketor's Labyrinth'.

The one from the expansion is 'Visions of Vetrovia - <Overland Zone Name>', where it rotates between the four overland zones. Until recently, all four rotated as 30 minute timers; As of now three are still 30 minute timers and Forlorn Gist is a 7 day timer because there was at least one complaint that they didn't provide the 7 day mission that is promised on the order page, and they presumably they pretty much had the choice to do so or face the chance of a lawsuit, legally.
  5. Bavragor New Member

Would have been appropriate to have a rotation like this:
    1. Quest: 30 Min treasured quest
    2. Quest: 2:30 Min legendary
    3. Quest: 1 day fabled
    4. Quest: 1 week celestrial

To give us treasured quests and let us even pay for it extra is a bit disgusting to me.
    Treggar and Breanna like this.