Week 1: The Travels of Yun Zi - An Oasis for Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Eltee, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Eltee Member

Locations are approximate, and there are reports of it varying a bit, but these give you some good starting points, at the very least.
    Week 1: The Travels of Yun Zi - An Oasis for Your Thoughts

This week he wants you to explore the Deserts of Ro.
    • Your first stop is the Sinking Sands - your clue is what appears to be a small monkey icon. My update hit at -1319, -185, -330. I will check with an alt "later" to see if the update hits elsewhere in the zone.
    • Your second stop is Pillars of Flame - your clue is a magic lamp icon. It is in the Searing Gorge area, at roughly 3,-93, -661.
    • Clefts of Rujark - you can't really make out the orc face in your quest journal until you've actually found the location, but, well, that's an orc face. My update hit at 126, -5, -68
    • Maj'Dul - a faction coin icon. Run up that first ramp to roughly /waypoint -163, 176, -101
    • Living Tombs - a skull icon. Zone in from the Twin Tears area (click on the staff, not the stones to zone in) and walk a few paces.
    • Silent City - a helmet icon. For those of you unfamiliar with the zone, ignore the blue dot on your Sinking Sands map for a moment, as if you run to that point up in the desert, you're not going to find anything but sandInstead, take the carpet directly to the Silent City entrance. Once there, you will want the one that says "The Silent City" (2nd option). Run forward a few steps for the update.
    • Return to Yun Zi
    Katz likes this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

A helpful post, but you put in the in TLE part of the forums.
    santargria and Dude like this.
  3. jessejames Active Member

Oh I heard this desert of ro place is coming in like 2 months can't wait. Wonder i they'll have Lockjaw from eq1. Wouldn't it be cool if he was a x4 mob for raiders starting to raid?
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Enjoy-

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Lockjaw_the_Ancient
  5. Eltee Member

Yes I did. I found the barbed wire and whipped myself with it. I do appologise.
    Dude and Prissetta like this.
  6. Greene Active Member

Is this on Stormhold at all or just the live, grown up servers? I couldnt find Yun Zi where the patch notes said he was.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

It is only on live.
    With how the forums are formatted, people quite often do not notice that the General Discussion section they are clicking on is underneath TLE Discussion Forums. So a couple times a day we get posts about stuff on Live in the TLE section.
    santargria and Dude like this.
  8. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Uhm u can do it on stormhold, but u only get the housing decorations until lvl 100 is unlocked
  9. Udonn Active Member

When is the weekly reset for this? Is it one week after you did it, On Thursdays like OF? One week after it was introduced? When does it reset to week 2?
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Udonn and Shmogre like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Please, if you're going to take someone's quest spoilers verbatim, have the courtesy to point folks to the source of the information.

The information in the OP was taken from http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q310&menustr=060000000000 which is being updated every week for the new quest. It has also been updated regarding "missing" weeks and NPC availability.

If you want the reward breakdown by week, so you can see what you're aiming at, it can be found here: http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q315&menustr=060000000000
    Malombra, Shmogre, Prissetta and 4 others like this.
  12. Chocoholic Active Member

Giving credit to the original source of information is always a good idea.
  13. Malombra Member

Thank you very much, Niami, your work is always so precious, useful, and helpful!
    Prissetta and Niami DenMother like this.