Website Related: EQ2Players Toon Level info isn't updating for me

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

I've been level 80 for the past month, yet my forum signature and EQ2Players page still say I'm 75. Is there a way to manually update it? It obviously isn't updating it on it's own.
  2. ARCHIVED-M0rticia Guest

You can't manually update it or force it to refresh unfortunately. Typically (in my experience) the web site updates within 48 hours but I have seen it take a week or more in the past, on rare occasions. I'm not sure what causes the delay. Unforunately, all you can do is wait and it will eventually update.
    I am having an issue with my character information on the web site as well. Although my only character is updating properly (level, quests completed, etc.), the list of characters shows characters that were created and deleted. My friend likes playing around with the character creation section but never actually plays. :) She just makes characters and deletes them. There are characters that were created and deleted over a year ago that still show up on my web page with character info!
    I actually sent email to customer support about this because it was annoying me. I know it's not a big issue but it just got on my nerves seeing all those characters listed. :) I was told that it would 'eventually' update but it still hasn't. :( I went in my eq2 directory and deleted all files that were created for those new characters thinking that might do the trick but it still didn't work.
    I am assuming if you email customer service about your character issue, they are going to tell you the same thing (it will eventually update) but you can try it anyway and see what happens! Good luck!
  3. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

Nakaru,
    This has been a running issue for AB for awhile now. While it impacts other servers on occassion, AB seems to get hit by it far worse than some others. All I can say is file a support ticket and maybe if enough of us do so, they might actually get around to fixing it...
  4. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

Looks like it finally updated. *points to signature* :p
  5. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Mah problem is the Leveling History hasn't updated in months, even though everything else has