Web Devs.....look into my eyes!!

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze, May 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

[p]Look into my eyes...:shock:[/p][p]Look into my eyes...:shock:[/p][p]Not around the eyes...:shock:[/p][p]But into my eyes...:shock:[/p][p]You are feeling sleepy....[/p][p]Keep reading this.... you are under my complete control![/p][p]When you awake you will feel an uncontrollable urge to sit in front of your terminal until you get guild chat working. At the end of every week you post a thread detailing your progress...[/p][p]You are beginning to wake up...[/p][p]When I count to 3 you will wake up and remember nothing about this and when you access these forums this thread will be completely invsible to you.[/p][p]1...[/p][p]2...[/p][p]3...[/p][p]You are awake....[/p][p]Have a good day! 8)[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Ess-K Guest

Nice Moly, very nice :) As a more practical solution I'd maybe suggest everyone who subscribes to this failed service removes said subscription until the devs get this sorted. When SOE start losing money on the product I guarentee you they will bump it up their priority list! On a brighter note, great work on the next update guys, doing a cracking job :p Sandking of Runnyeye Server fame 70 Conjurer
  3. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Unfortunately I reckon it's cheaper to subscribe to the package than deduct 99c and pay for the rest individually.
  4. ARCHIVED-archimidesX Guest

your guild chat isn't working? you sure it isn't something on your end? mine has worked just fine for 2 weeks...i say just fine, the only time i've had trouble was when the servers were crashing last week... i'm logged in right now in fact...
  5. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

lol. Nice post, Holy. However, to be effective the devs would have to check this board every now and then. Maybe even update the list and respond to concerns. Or are you hoping to catch them as they get ready for the next update? lol, we can only hope.
  6. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

[p]3 days after the last post on this thread and this is still in the top 3 on the forum...what does THAT say about the interest in EQ2Players I wonder?[/p][p]Clearly this area of the site is of no importance to the web devs at SOE so I'm going to stop holding my breath that anything might change. What a terrible state of affairs. Shame on you SOE. :thumbdown:[/p]