Weather has turned cold...

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Meneltel, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

For Lucifer has installed air conditioning... I am working on my epic 2.0 after much nagging (not that much, to be honest) but much encouragement to get it. So I started on it. Got to the steps of the first quest, went to the first heroic dungeon and killed the bosses and got my update. Went to the second dungeon (Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation (Heroic)), killed all the bosses but last one. It is a dead dragon and it stayed dead. I searched the dungeon, found nothing to activate it and the eq2wiki didn't say how to activate it. I had killed all the mobs around it, saw nothing to click and nothing dropped that was clickable. I left the zone, and deleted and tried again the next day. Same thing. The only thing I can think of is that it was just me and a merc, but it was the same at the first dungeon (Kralet Penumbra: Tepid Depths (Heroic)). So, for those who have done their epic 2.0, what am I doing wrong? Or has the installer done it wrong in putting in more heaters instead of air conditioning? :D
    Zeddicious likes this.
  2. Ratbo New Member

The only thing that comes to mind. You might of missed one of the other bosses. There are four prior ones to dispatch. If you need any assistance in the Epic II quest line, please don't hesitate to give me a tell. I too am plodding through . Character name is Ratbeu. I am a currently almost finished with The Warriors Call Volume II.
    Please don't put me to sleep!
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Hum I do not remember anything special while doing this section of the Epic 2 last year. Mentor down to level 100? Yeah I do not know. Seemed to work fine.. but that was a year ago on a level 100 toon.. :-/
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Okay, a friend ran it and tried to bug it out but failed, but he reached the dragon alive, so when I logged on, we grouped, he summoned me and we killed it so I got my update. All we can guess is Father Innoruuk really hates me for following His daughter Lanys, and so He wouldn't let the dragon be revived!
    Abuj and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Abuj Member

Normally the first time you kill the dragon, a chest spawns, you try to open it and the dragon reappears to kill again. Odd it didn't work for you, but glad you found a way around it!