Way to put bag full of items on broker?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thalador Dufosnee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Thalador Dufosnee Guest

Hi folks,
    I am not sure if this is possible, but you all would know. When my crafter makes up lets say 2 bags full of arrows, is there a way besides dragging each stack to the broker? This seems to be a terribly inefficient way to do it. I am not very skilled at crafting, pretty new actually to it, so wasn't sure if I am missing some kind of trick to get everything in a bag on the broker at once.

Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

And after you add the bag to the broker, to be able to right click on the bag/box in your broker window and select 'Match current lowest price for all items'.
    kk thx.
  3. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Drag the bag full of arrows to an empty broker slot.
    I don't think there is a good way to rearange the contents of the bags on the broker so that you can remove one to give you an empty slot though, I believe you have to remove everything in a bag from the broker (one stack at a time) before you remove the bag, and then if you add the items back you'll need to reprice them all.
    If your broker space is full of half empty bags you might want to find an alt with room.
    (If you make them a trustee they can put their sales crate in your house.)
  4. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Thalzokal@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You can try moving the full bag windows closer to the broker. The best recommendation is to not make so many arrows at once or not move so many at once. That's where things are getting inefficient and it only serves to burn you out.