Wave 3 of Ethereals starting now?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nero, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Scalo Active Member

The cloak might only ever be useful when you need the DR. Other than that, its useless.
    Flurry? Really? Who needs this stat now? It doesn't even reforge well. All autoattack stats might be removed from current gear just fine.

To make it a considerable replacement for current OP cloaks it needs DC instead of flurry, Daze removed and 2nd purple slot.
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

its the same fault with a patch as last time patch were we get the Mushroom Seller in ToT.
    They patched one Cloak for all and lost the stats for Tanks and Mages??:rolleyes::cool:

Were is the Cloak for Tanks with Blockchance and Mityghation ?? thes cloak is quiet useless for Tanks because of the missing deffensive stats.:eek::oops:

Were is the Cloak for Mages? on the Cloak we have right now thier is no Doublecast or Castingspeed for example.
    Doublecast is one of the essencial stats for Cloth Mages like Warlock / Wizzard / Necromancer/ Conjuror its hard to get 100% Doublecast for a Mage right now and the Cloak we get from the Mushroom dealer in ToT has 18% or More Doublecast,
    this high stat isnt replaceable anyway if we take the new ETH Cloak so why it inst possible to do the dammit patch with all three cloaks for the three classes like it was done after the last shitstorm you got after patching in the Mushroom dealer??:rolleyes::cool:

Its the same disopointment like the last time, we all awaited a ne good thing and got something like that wich is useless far more than 2/3 of the players.:(:mad:

The Cloak you added right now is only usefull for Chain Armor Classes, healer and DDs for Mages and Tanks its a Downgrade not an update anyway because essencial stats are missing.:mad::confused:

3. Fleurs Active Member

Anyone know when the ethereal event is supposed to end? 31 of august? Or Autumn?
  4. Scalo Active Member

oh the magic DR temp is by far better than a little block and mit.
    And the DC would be more useful to tanks than flurry too.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

So far each wave has lasted a month. September 20ish sounds like a logical end date.
    Hiza likes this.
  6. Imilla Member

Nobody needs flurry, but how does dc help scouts and healers? It would still suck for them. They need to make doublecast work with scout abilities and heals.
    And maybe add for rangers at least an AA ability (that disables the hawk for balance) that makes their fervor skyrocket when dazed.
  7. Fleurs Active Member

Thx, look like i can still farm that purple rune i need =D

DC help healer for dps between their heal rotation, my defiler have 90% DC 30% flurry and my templar have 70%DC and 120% flurry, and that help their dps without hindering their heal capability.

When you got 8000+ potency, spellcasting does much more damage than autoattack, better focus on DC than flurry then.
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Personally I would rather have seen CB on the cloak rather than Potency.
    I would purchase and try it, but if my dps were to drop, I am stuck with a cloak that all I can do is transmute it.:(
    So what to do with all the Ethereal coins? I guess its time to stop running the Ethereal Daily.o_O
  9. Estal Well-Known Member

Problem is that some classes get tons of free CB from conversions so they easily hard cap it even without raid gear, so if it was CB rather that Pot that would exclude some classes.
    Sejreia likes this.
  10. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello again,

it would be nice if some deff would answer or read this Theme, ist realy realy disapointing that this cloak is pure FAIL!!
    We need an fast update of this mistake which means 1 Cloak with DoubleCast instat of Flurry and one With Deff Stants for the tanks or you should update the Relic Cloaks to the Stats of it for Example the Relic Cloakls are Super Rar Drops and they dont have nearly 10% of the Potency which is on this fail Ethernal Cloak.:confused:

If my Warlock would take this cloak i would lose like 22% DC which isnt replaceablewith the stuff we have now.:mad::eek:

We need 3 Cloaks :cool::)

1 DC instat of Flury same Stat as the Relic Class Cloaks 18-22% DC ( Mage Cloak ) Healer Cloak
    1 This one we just have Now Scouts and some Heal Class Cloak
    1 With Block / Mitygation Tanks and Some Heal Class Cloak

And an other option to patch the Relic and Non Relic Raid Class Cloaks by adding the Potency which the Fail Ethernal Cloak already has if i remeber it was loike 300 or more Pot.
    And the normal Relic Cloaks for Tanks are useless because the Procs are not usefull and the Tank Cloaks for Berserker/ Shadowknight / Paldin / Guardian/ Monk etc dont have a high Stat of Potency and they dont have deff Stats.
    Tanks need Potency and Deff Stats to Hold the Aggro do DPS and Stay alive all is needed to tank instances.

Some Players are feeling realy screwed and we are disopinted about the fact, we farmed hours and hours for the Relic Class Cloak or pay a lot of Plat for it if it was sold in auctions.

And now we have a Eth Cloak with the most needed Stat potency 10 Times higer than on the Relic Class Cloak which could be found for every Class.
    The Cloaks must be patched in the end the ETH Cloak from the ETH Dealer is useless for more than 2/3 players, its useless for all Mage and Tank Classes and for some Scouts and Healers too especialy the Flurry Stat is not what we need, because its so easy at the moment to get the Capp 100 Stat of flurry by the actually gear.

If the Cloaks arnet patched thier is no need to do ETH daily quests, for Example i am a player who is playing Mages and Tanks most of my time i spend in EQ2 so the ETH Cloak isnt a thing which i want to have just now becuase with the stats it has its useless for me.
    Crit Bonus would be a good idea too on all Cloaks which Ethernal / Relic or Non Relic Class Cloaks, Potency is to get very easy but CB always is a problem to get.

Hellfiren