Water mount suggestion (Ttobey!!!) and other ideas

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Merriel, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sooo, my friends and I were *tinkering* around in Klak'anon a week or so ago, doing the three quests outside the zone for the house items, and we noticed a few items we would be interested in having in game, if at all possible.

First off, we came across this cool looking item:
    [IMG]

Wouldn't this make a really cool underwater submarine mount? It could even come equipped with torpedo's to assist those adventurer's daring enough to trust this mount beneath the deep blue sea, with killing those nasty sea monsters we might encounter along the way. I mean, yeah, remember that nasty multiple-headed beast in the Lake of Ill Omen that would throw us up into the sky and onto those platforms with those evil Yha-lei casters. Using this mount will allow you to breathe under water for the duration of your trip beneath the sea.

It would be kind of cool to have shark and dolphin mounts too, with or without underwater breathing capabilities. :D

Secondly: Who would not want an awesome bot like this to dig out the foundations of their future home or business:
    [IMG]

It would be nice if it could be scaled small enough for gnomes and ratonga and brownies to use, or be large enough for giants from Kael or wherever. A right click option allowing for scoops to appear empty, full, or one empty and one full would be pretty nifty too. :D
    Breanna, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

but but,.. what if it springs a leak?
    will we have to "craft" a patch?
    or hire a Gnomish "Dutch boy"?
    or,... ;)
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Merriel like this.