Wasted Money

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Almee, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

I just bought another sub and the first thing that happened, when I tried to play the character, was for it to bump me to desktop. I tried several times to log in, first to the new character I made (cost me $10) and then to an established character.

I couldn't log in no matter what I tried. So here I am, after shelling out $25 unable to log in and play my character. One of these days I guess I'll learn. Btw, for those who immediately blame the Internet provider (as awful as Comcast is) I was able to log into Facebook within a second of exiting the game's login screen. I should have kept the account FTP.
  2. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Are you getting any error message on the login page or just crashes? If you could try running the Eq2 exe file directly and see if you get in. If you do then something is up with just the launchpad.
    You should petition because obviously you logged in here. Maybe they can figure it out.
    Anyway good luck.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I finally got in after numerous tries. I had to delete the character and make it again. I think the problem was because the character was made on the AB server which may not be up or be having problems. I remade the character on Maj'Dul.

I'm just incredibly frustrated with all the lag and crashes to desktop I've had since the new server went live. It is hard to do anything with the sputtering and crashes--especially crafting. I haven't seen the game this unstable in a long time and they don't seem able to fix it or maybe my connection is just jinxed.

I'm certainly jinxed with the blasted captua which I get 9 out of 10 times I try to log into the forum. I have to go through numerous tries, to verify, because I can't make out what is in the little boxes.