Was wandering what seperated me from others in a group

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-seudainx, Apr 11, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-seudainx Guest

Then I got Dark Distortion. I was shocked at app I went up to 300+ dmg. Then I got App IV for 25s. Up to 460dmg!!! Nothing better than someone saying man who just hit for 400?!? Did the sk harmtouch? Finally the true warlock emerges!
  2. ARCHIVED-Raminicus Guest

yep, you get called a Warlock at lvl 20 but you're not REALLY a warlock until lvl 23.
  3. ARCHIVED-Anachronist Guest

and wait for lvl 30 and 37 :)
  4. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

Gratz!!

Being a Warlock is great. Welcome to the fold.
  5. ARCHIVED-Maskimxul Guest

You think that's nice then get your hands on a rare and have dark distortion upgraded to adept iii. LOL nothing like havin a group for high 20s (26-29) goin 'Who the hell just hit for 750?!?!?!'
  6. ARCHIVED-Max122 Guest

Yep and getting Nil distortion adept 3 and at 44 you can break 2k its fun.
  7. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

yah its nice gettin asked...who just hit for 2k?
  8. ARCHIVED-Molrot Guest

one thing that most mages (not just warlocks) forget is to keep starting your Heroic Opps. I cant tell you how many times i group w/ another War or Wiz and i am the only one creating my own HO's. It definetly adds to the DMG...no need to tell the Wiz's though:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Ingrata Guest

HO's do increase the damage you do, but more damage comes from the 'multi-class HO' . Some good damage comes from the Tank initiated Mage finished HO's. One thing to remember when you're rolling out a lot of HO's is that if you're in a group, please let other people have a change to do some ho's too :smileyhappy: I was in a group with another mage who didn't give even 2 seconds for someone else to do HO's and it was a bit annoying. Perhaps the best plan is to talk about the HO situation before you end up killing stuff so everyone knows what to do.. and if you have a scout in the group, always best to let them start the ho's.
  10. ARCHIVED-Atdan Guest

At 27.6 we get Steal Breath our poison/disease debuff and your Dark Distortion will do more damage :smileyhappy: My highest hit so far after hiting with SB is 620 with an app4 DD. I can't wait until I get my DD up to Adept3.

Chipper Bogglecog