WARNING: Extra barding slots

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Obano, May 10, 2019.

1. Obano Well-Known Member

I recently returned to the game and I wish someone warned me about this sooner.

You can permanently wreck your character by using this item on the wrong mount. It is not reversible and you do not get more than two of them. If you waste this item then you then you basically permanently damage your character. You will be down an entire gear slot forever which is a major disadvantage if you ever plan to group or raid.

[IMG]

I have talked to so many people who have made this same mistake. Do not let this happen to you. Only use this on the most end game mount or premium collector's edition mount and nothing else.
    Beee likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You are not "permanently wrecked". We had one event not too long ago where there was a PQ and the unlock apples were a possible reward. Obviously the devs plan other ways to obtain unlocks. Also, I'd bet that they want to sharply limit how many people can unlock everything because of tuning... I wouldn't be shocked to find that only raid content gives a bunch more unlockers (though I haven't seen any dropping in raids... yet).
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.