Warlocks and Wizards

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Apan, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Veta Well-Known Member

I'd listen to Yards, just look at his avatar. Every knowledgeable person has a beard: Gandalf, Hagrid, Solomon, Jack Sparrow. Yards just might fit into that category.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Kioske Well-Known Member

Did you put Jack Sparrow on a list of people who are knowledgeable? Maybe Yards is the Jack Sparrow of Warlocking and it's all just dumb luck?!

I said 22 Meters because Volatility increases the range of Unda also. I've never hard tested the numbers to see if it increases the damage of the spell though. Jousting for TC and Unda is tedious and I rarely do it, I usually stand at the 22 meter mark unless I'm power feeding, at which point I joust in to power feed, cast TC and joust back out to cast Unda.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

That is different than my experience. With 206% SDA I hit for more than I do at my normal 106%
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

Hagrid's dumb bro
  5. Yards Well-Known Member

If your using time warp to test, you have to make sure chronal mastery is not on. Chronal mastery makes time warp give 25.2 fervor.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  6. Veta Well-Known Member

The post clearly wasn't serious. I figured Jack Sparrow was a giveaway.
  7. Kioske Well-Known Member

Neither was my response....
  8. Alexstrasza Active Member

well thats rude.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

I apologize. I understand that it was uncalled for and I'll do my best not to repeat that incredible offense...
  10. Easiette Member

i tested it and after 20 meter the damage will not increase
  11. Zelox Active Member

people still dont know this stuff? BACK TO FALLEN GATE
  12. Yards Well-Known Member

That's not an avatar, that's a selfie.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  13. Kioske Well-Known Member

Sometimes the truth is rude though..
  14. Lare Active Member

Yards is a clapped out has-been of a warlock! His true calling is a necro! Beastmode for the win! You still toggling sanguine Sacrifice?
  15. Yards Well-Known Member

I don't spec sanguine sacrifice, and to my defense I lvled my warlock in like a day and started raiding the next day.
  16. Melt Actually plays the game

I did too then betrayed to wizard when I realized that CB was capped. From one broken class ability to another.
  17. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

I'm giving it three years, maybe 5. Quality of the game has deteriorated greatly, marginal player attrition rate appears to be increasing at an increasing rate, and the cultural issues within the development team persist - they just don't listen and respond to their customers very well.

I think they still have enough subs to be profitable, and the game may keep going for a while, but, it's never going to be the game it was, and I'm not terribly excited to play the product it has become.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  18. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Holy crap, you summed it up perfectly, lol. These guys have become so adept spinning turds into a promise of better things to come down the road, that they think promising to fix something in the next expac that is broken today incentives us to keep paying subs and buying expacs. .

Clearly, they can manipulate is into buying a crap product, because they are smart we are dumb!
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  19. ColdPlaya New Member

F2Play is horrible on this game, i went f2P its not even worth wasting your time with, sooo i went and tried out that black desert game , that was mentioned and im loving it. i actually feel like a real mage in that game nothing like the other person discribed it as.
    i just hate that i had wasted money on this xpac very depressing. The Epic 2.0 update was very much needed BUT it should be better than any ascension ability.
  20. Earar Well-Known Member

For some classes the epics spells are really powerfull. More powerful than ascension spells

Hawk, reaver, planeswalker, coercer's pet spell to name a few.

Yes they did crap with class balance and i know some classes are in a bad spot. But balance in classes takes time and it's sure they need more time, since i'm pretty sure they weren't even aware of how bad their epic spells are for some classes and how ascension would change balance. Even with 4 ascension classes, the balance is crap. And they could have made so much better, original spells. Like the stone hand in ny caledonia.

But with all that u just cannot expect them to balance mid expac. Let's be real.

This expac was a total failure in many way. And many people will be really cautious for next one. If they fail again or keep the same route. Well only fallen gate will be left :D.