Warlocks - Aftershock

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Chillies, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Chillies New Member

So what defines a skill as explosive to trigger this?

Could any one clarify this please?
  2. Chronus Active Member

Any spell originally in the explosive line, cataclysm, rift, dark nebula, absolution at least, maybe another(apocalypse?)? Think if you hover over the aa enhancements in warlock it will still say explosveive. Away from computer atm so can't check though.
  3. Ardrek Member

I came here to ask the same question but I can't find any spell descriptions that say it's "explosive" so does that mean any AoE or what?

I guess I'll modify the question slightly. Is this power any good?
    Does anyone prefer the other Warlock AA powers (Volatility, Propagation or Focused Casting) over this one?
  4. Rotherian Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  5. Lempo Well-Known Member

Volatility is useless, Aftershocks is almost useless but slightly less useless than Volatility.

Cataclysm and Rift are AOE
    Dark Nebula, Absolution and Apocalypse are all encounter based, meaning they only hit linked targets.
  6. Taka Active Member

This post highlights the outdated nature of the naming and functionality of some the warlock ends lines?
    The explosive category is not specific enough anymore and additionally focus casting no longer roots you. (if the tooltip says it roots you still..i don't really know. It still does on eq2u.. /snicker).