Warlock Teleports?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Bethany, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Bethany Guest

Hello all,

I just read in another post "Whats New in Norrath" that warlocks also get portal spells to the various spires, is this true? If so, at what levels do we get them?

Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

Level 25.
    Pre-RoK the 3 portals were in Antonica, Commonlands, and Greater Faydark.
    RoK has a couple new ports and you might need to be higher to get them, I don't know the details.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bethany Guest

Great thanks! I had no idea that warlocks got portal spells as well, just another sweet bonus to playing this great class :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Ok, I found: Translocate Kylong

Is there more then one? Anyone find any others?
  5. ARCHIVED-MrWolfie Guest

Teren's Grasp (that's where the Kylong one can be found). Level 25 quest. See a Portal trainer to complete (just the same as the previous portal quests).
  6. ARCHIVED-Spudsin Guest

if you actually read what the portal trainer says, he'll tell you where each one is.
    Antonica, Commonlands,Greater Faydark and Kylong Plains

All are lvl25, you get a group and solo target spell for each, and require component that the portal trainer sells
  7. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Since when did we get a Butcherblock port? I haven't been back there since the expansion much, so maybe I missed something.
  8. ARCHIVED-Spudsin Guest

Apparently I was smoking something when I said BB. edited post to correct that fubar
  9. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Sarah Guest

I got the scroll from Kylong... I am a citizen of Neriak, does anyone happen to know who and where the portal trainer is?

Thanks.

Found another thread.... I think the trainer is near the Commonland zoneline in Darklight Woods.
  11. ARCHIVED-Primalooze Guest

isnt there a portal outside neriak in darklight woods?
    i know theres a spire there... never really bothers to checked to see if the scroll is there too.