Warlock familiers

Discussion in 'Mages' started by alliekats, Aug 5, 2018.

1. alliekats Member

do the Warlock familiers lvl up at all. I can summond mine, but cannot tell if it has lvled up with me or not
  2. Mandoblast Active Member

The warlock class specific familiars are just fluff and dont have stats or level.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Not so. The familiars that you get at level 10 are percentage based, but they're never upgraded. Wizards have similar familiars, but I don't have info on them ATM (I do have a wizzy, just never played her).

Warlock Familiars

• Animated Tome: Summon Animated Tome (level 10, Increases Damage Spell Crit Chance of caster by 2.3%)
    • Drake: Summon Drake (level 10, Decrease Reuse Speed of caster by 2.0%)
    • Gargoyle: Summon Gargoyle (level 10, Decrease Hate Gain of caster by 4.0%)
    Warlock Fun Spell Familiars

4. Finora Well-Known Member

The level 10 ones are sorcerer AA buffs with a visual form. The ones warlocks have are exactly the same as the wizard ones.
    They never change. Even spending more aa on them does not alter the familiar buff, just gives more int/sta to your character.

The other ones, as stated are just fluff fun spells and also don't level.

The only familiars that level up are the ones you collect in game or from the marketplace, and those only level up when you use other familiars to do it.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Or if you have a familiar levelling potion ;)
    Finora likes this.