Warlock EoF fabled armor set

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Gnomie, Nov 29, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Gnomie Guest

Anyone with info on the new raid dropped warlock set? Just curious what the effects are.

giot
    70 warlock
  2. ARCHIVED-Crowbar_Catspaw Guest

There probably isn't one. Warlocks are forgotten.
  3. ARCHIVED-Niun01 Guest

We don't even have a class defining hat yet... /mutter What we have is Pre-EoF craptastic relic and that is it. I will be shocked to see anything that is Warlock only... But please someone prove me wrong and post some links :)
  4. ARCHIVED-robbrown Guest

It is probably Warlock, Wizard like the legendary set
  5. ARCHIVED-Burnout Guest

the fabled set is not warlock/wizzard, there are two different sets.
  6. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

[IMG]

ROFLMAO, Crowbar, that is the BEST warlock sig I have ever seen! NICE!

Anyway, there is a warlock only set, but I haven't been able to find any pics or info on it since beta. Hope someone can find and post it.
    Message Edited by HellsWrath99 on 12-04-2006 09:20 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

courtesy of a link from a good buddy of mine's guildmate.. on another server...

\aITEM 1829781471 -1436237720:Cap of Dark Arts\/a

copy/paste into chat.

his guildie got it, i nearly [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] myself. :/ aaaahh
  8. ARCHIVED-Niun01 Guest

[IMG]

Wow is all I can say
  9. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] SOE ...didnt we go over this in beta LOL ..just because you up our dps doesnt mean you gotta f us in the class armor ..

1) Corrupt Gift NIce thing

2) Rift reduce UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm Would be nice but up the damage on rift to make it more useful in a raid scenerio ..... do i raid and get 12 + mobs PLUS the wizard gets +100 power for the 2nd part of set ...ya and increases crit chance ...ID LOVE CRIT over rift ...i dunon aobut everyone else

3) [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] 8% resists ..LOL didnt we go over this in BETA ... WE DO NOT NEED INCREASE RESISTS WE HIT FINE WITH OUR BUFF THAT INCREASES OUR CHACNE TO HIT .. [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] Wizards get 50 extra damage to all spells for final part of sets ... Id love this lol ..I mean cmon now ...resists ...

PLease do something to this lol or ill still be wearing my t6 helm for a long time lol
  10. ARCHIVED-Gnomie Guest

Yes the final focus effect should be the best one. And it looks crappy lol. 7% less resists oh wow!
    Gift is fine, Rift focus is pretty good, but yes the final one sucks and isn't comparable to wizzy final one.
    Please think about adjusting this set a bit.

giot 70 warlock
  11. ARCHIVED-Melseb Guest

Ok I am a little miffed by the disparity between the wizard abd warlock set bonuses.

Temporal Foresight Dark Arts

3) Increases damage of Firestorm by 60 3) Increases damage of Corrupt Gift by 65
    5) +150 Power 5) Recuses recast timer of Rift by 25 seconds
    Increase Spell Crit Chance by 8%
    7) Increase damage of all spells by up to 50 7) Reduces chance that poison spells will be resisted by 7%

It's not a huge disparity, but what the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is up with a full set bonus only offering an additional 7% resist decrease? AND its only on poison spells?!? Pretty rediculous if you ask me.

Well at least I know it wont be worth giving up my Pantaloons of Mystical Silk.

Daenarys
    70 Warlock
    Mob Squad
    Kithicor
    Message Edited by Melseb on 12-05-2006 01:47 PM
    Message Edited by Melseb on 12-05-2006 01:47 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-Diapause Guest

Wow. I mean Wow.
    I'm usually pretty reserved about stuff like this and the obvious disparity between Wizards & Warlocks, but..
    ARE YOU F$#%^ing KIDDING ME!?!??!
    Is there a more obvious disconnect between which one of these two sets is better? 8% more to Crit on + Power + increased dmg on all spells compared to one reuse timer reduction and lower resist rate?!?!?! I may have been born yesterday, but I stood up all night damit and any sane person can realize this is ****!
    I give up.. i really do
  13. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Agreed, this doesn't even begin to be comparable to the Wizzy set. Tell me SOE, do we have to post enmasse about every single difference between warlocks and wizards for you to stop screwing us?! I'm truly happy that you all listened during beta to the warlock AA issues and gave us some real options, but I don't want to have to post religiously every time something new comes out in order for you to give us gear/spells/AA/abilities equal to a wizards. Stop screwing with us and wake up.
  14. ARCHIVED-Pilgrim Divine Guest

i notice the wizzies hat adds +27 to int whilst ours +37 int. How much more damage roughly does that equate too? maybe that compensates a little for the lack of + overall spell damage? but yes, shame there's no extra crit bonus.

edit:

ok, just added +7 int item in game and in gave me +11 extra spell damage. so +10 more int maybe gives about +13-14 more spell damage? If the rest of the pieces in this set are similar. i.e more int, would that not equate to +50 extra spell damage anyway?

Message Edited by Pilgrim Divine on 12-05-2006 11:16 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

It's not all about the spell damage ability. The abilities overall are superior on the wizzy set. A +power and a +8% to crit against a 25sec faster rift recast? Gimme a break. If rift recast was only a 1.5 min, then sure, bringing the recast of rift near to 1 min would be nice. But it's not. Seems rather unbalanced to me.
  16. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

There is a return curve for int...one of the posts reprasents it .. but during raids im sitting bout 950 int ..10k poewr .. ewll with changes today about 9.800 power BUT wizard is sitting at that same mark .... at that point INT means [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] ...ya str means awesome for all those melee..but casters seems to get screwed at 950 i used potion for 60 int . i got like 15 more damage or so ...thus ...........6 class pieces with 10 more int ..still doesnt equal +50 damage striaght up ...

SOE mostr likely just threw this class armor in cause they forgot to at the beginning of beta and forgot about it..thus we are now complaining ...which they new was gunna happen ...theyll hopefully have a fix with something USEFULL ....
  17. ARCHIVED-houstone Guest

Looks nice. Where does this stuff drop? Just in the EoF x4 instances, or elsewhere?
  18. ARCHIVED-Thief Guest

I think i'll just wear 3 pieces ;) I wish we got some lube this time, just so it's not the usual dry [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn].
  19. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

ROFLMAO. Best phrased post I've read all week. You truly captured out dilema.
  20. ARCHIVED-Ravenhoft Guest

I am trying very very hard to not get discouraged again with the Warlock. I mean seriously, what is going on with us? Why is it from diety choices to similar gear choices, we ALWAYS get the short end of the stick? I just reread the dps parse post (the entire thing) on the Wizard boards and Warlocks are usually way below wizard counterparts. I counted 5 times total in 9 pages of parse posts where a Warlock beat out a Wizard. Their gear is better, the AA lines are better, custom fit diety choice, more group utility, seriously, what is the deal? I am tempted to just quit reading the boards, I want to be a warlock, but I also want to be worth a flying [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] compared to everyone else.