Warlock Broken Again?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Cleaner, May 3, 2015.

1. Cleaner Active Member

i am wondering if i missed something in the past month.
    before anything is said. i have not changed any gear, i have the exact same group in raid and exact same buffs.
    I am running the same aa's and rotation as always.
    previously i could push out 20-27 mil on 3-5 mobs, 8-12mil single target and large aoe fights 30-35mil . Now no matter what i do i am stuck in the 15-20 mil range. Spell triggers seem to be almost half, spell dmg seems to be a bit low and debuffs seem to do absolutely Nothing! basically the only thing that seems to be working normally is dispell.

PS. DEVS
    (and for the love of god, make dark aggravation double cast!!!!)
  2. Apan Member

I turned in a petition about my buffs not working correctly and was told to download again.
    I'm having the same problem on my warlock and don't think it's anything I'm doing but the fact that buffs are not showing up correctly when in a zone and in fact I've had to relog because my health was 1/2 what is was suppose to be and crit and potency were 100 points below normal.
    There is a issue here and it's not on my end.
  3. Koko Well-Known Member

4. Cleaner Active Member

Apparently its not just the warlocks, the wizard says he has been having the same issues some of his spells are just broken, Not doublecasting his resets not working ect..Same as me. i almost cried when the T2 dps/ utility are outparsing me. makes me feel totally usless on the raid , cant rez, can't uber buff anyone i think we are on our way to being phazed out of the raid force if things don't get looked at soon. especially when the necro and the conj pulled 27 mil, and me and the wiz was sitting at 16mil. /ragequit....
  5. Chimeron Member

Pls look into this devs...
  6. Iseous Active Member

What specifically is broken? Maybe you're just getting unlucky with doublecast/resets. I haven't really noticed anything different other than the new raid zone is extremely laggy, which makes it really annoying trying to cast things at the right times and click charms. So I could see your dps going down if clicks aren't going smoothly. Other raid zones seem much better as far as lag goes.
  7. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Generally I feel like warlock was a bad choice for me to run with, but I love my character. I've only got mostly red gem gear but I don't hit those numbers.
  8. Cleaner Active Member

i just went on a raid again last night single target fight i droped even lower, i went from 12 mil down to 8 mil , the conj hit 32mil and the necromancer on the other hand hit 48MIL !!!! WTF is going on. i have better gear than he does. if this isn't addressed real soon i will just leave this game i am sick of the class flip flops and lack of support for classes balance. granted i have a necro and a wizard i play but the warlock is my favorite and if the utility are going to be T1 and the sorcer's are just plain garbage whats the point of having class roles. my frustration is exploding with rage at this point.

i just got bumped down to the swap as needed group , im being phased out already. all Troub support and TW has been shifted to the necro and conj. wizard will be next.
    CoLD MeTaL likes this.
  9. Amaitae Active Member

can you tell me the name of the necromancer who hits 48m per second on a single target, please?
  10. Akina_Storms Active Member

who is this conjuror hitting 32 million on single target?
    i'm having trouble going past 4 millions while our warlocks do more than 10 millions, still on single target.
  11. Cythemia Member

i have been hitting those numbers (Not in a group Setting, but raid) and yes with the dumbfires , temp pets and the right aa setup, sharing stats for those two classes i have seen HUGE spike damage from them. I play a necro and my necromancer can hit on average 12-15mil average on single target, in raid with buffs i can push 25-30 (3+ mobs) depending on the fight. and yes i compete with the assassin for the top spot on parse, the wizards in our raid dps has droped alot. our warlock was pushing 35mil is now sitting round 28 on the high end. the wizard seems to still be doing okay but he did loose some dps here and there....i know in the rum celler zone they both seem to struggle alot more. not sure if its Lag / Refresh server update related but its very noticable....on another note we don't have a conj in raid, but i have heard stories of them putting up T1 Dps numbers and in some case's beating out the wizards.
  12. Cythemia Member

i haven't hit those numbers yet but im working on it :), every class update / fix seems to OP the class. ill enjoy this as long as i can :) Why don't you play your Conjy for awile and shelf that warlock till the dev's get the refresh delay fixed.
  13. Priority Well-Known Member

Maybe you warlocks are just doing it wrong. Our lock has no issue putting up 60mil plus on a single target burn fight.
  14. Foretold Well-Known Member

Hahah your warlock is Mogrim. An excellent choice of warlock to compare all other warlocks against. *rolls eyes*
  15. Priority Well-Known Member

HAHAHA. If one warlock can do it, any other is capable of it. Stop doing it wrong.

Comparably geared, there's no reason a lock should be getting curb stomped if they know what they're doing.
  16. Foretold Well-Known Member

Let's see... Mogrim has the best gear possible, the best group set up with probably the best illy in the game and a trouby putting out massive VCs. He has all the buffs. He's been in this stable group for a long time and everyone has their timing down. The group times everything - TW, VC, hitting clickies - everything - to HIS FC chain.

Yeah, we all have that. Why aren't we all hitting 60 Million single target? We must all be doing something wrong!!
    Cleaner likes this.
  17. Priority Well-Known Member

His troub is usually an alt in garbage gear, the group setup changes constantly, his gear isn't the best, probably better than yours, but if your warlocks can't compete with a similarly geared wiz or necro, you are probably missing something. I don't play a warlock, but as soon as I underped my sins gear, I started parsing a hell of a lot closer to our other sin. Again, it comes down to player error. We're comparing his parse to his raids necro and wiz. Not him to Mogrim.
  18. Foretold Well-Known Member

When you walk into a thread with a simple statement of "Our warlock parses 60 mil single target, stop doing it wrong", you're comparing the OP to Mogrim, not comparing the OP's parse to the parse of the other T1 dpsers he raids with.

I have nothing but praise for Mogrim and his ability. He understands the class better than most, he literally wrote the book. I've had several conversations with him on improving my own skills. I aspire to "Be the Mogrim" (WWMD and all that jazz). But being in the #3 WW raiding guild provides him with advantages that those of us in the ummm... the #41 WW raiding guild and the like do not have. His gear. is. much. better. than. mine. Than most all of ours. To even suggest otherwise is just plain obtuse.

At any rate, I was just following this thread out of interest, and only felt the need to speak up when the epeen started flying around.
  19. Priority Well-Known Member

He's complaining about his parse dropping. Mogrims doesn't appear to have dropped. He claims his wiz and necro are out parsing him. Mogrim will get beat occasionally by either of those classes, however, the zone wide shows him higher in most cases. Our mages are similarly geared. OP states he is better geared. The only thing that indicates his lower parse is underperforming or doing something differently that resulted in less damage prior to being moved to the filler group.

Also, what part of stating Mogrim usually beats our other mages and still parses as well as or better than he did before the OP thinks the class got broken is epeening?

Sounds like you're making excuses as to why the OP can't parse in the same realm as the other mages. That's cool, my wife does that. That's why she plays utility and healers.
  20. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Whats this refresh delay business? I havent played my lock in many months but was planning on playing him again soon. Something wrong with them now?