Wards not working right

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Robinson, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Robinson New Member

I have noticed that my wards do not upscale when im in a player made dungeon. all of my other heals and abilities are. Is anyone else having this problem. I got on my Inq and his reactive heals work like they should. Kinda make my Mystic **** when im trying to lvl him. I'm new to eq2 so (about a week) im trying to lvl my mystic as my main and this makes it a little difficult.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Hm, I will ask some of my Shaman playing guildmates about this when the servers come up. If I get a good answer from them I will let you know what we have found. It could be a 1 time bug or it could be an actual error.
  3. Robinson New Member

Even after patch this is still happening. My wards will be for 1k, which is right for my lvl, but my other Direct heals do 10k. Looks like its just wards :(
  4. Radi Member

Wards are strong!!! Clerics HP buff is not OP!!!! Wards prevent 16-20k damage(grpward) to each member of the group on level 95!!!!!!!
  5. Stryker24 New Member

^ obviously didn't even read the post
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

If this is an issue only in dungeon maker, it would probably get more useful attention in the dungeon maker section of the forums.