Wardrobe usage in combat needs improvement

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bladespirit, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Bladespirit Member

I used wardrobe feature for first time, not knowing that in combat one may not use command /equip_equipment_set 1(1for appearance, 0 for actual items) "name".

With actual items in macro, while it takes 2sec or so delay each swap, I could change i.e. 2hander to 1hander and shield both with actual items and appearance during combat, so that I could see what my toon is wearing then.

why does wardrobe feature have to be less useful than old macro system?
    Consumed my actual items in wardrobe, now I cant get those actual items back to have them in macro.

Either make wardrobe feature swap(its fluff for god's sake) work in combat or have wardrobe refund consumed items. In case of latter, please remove time delay if swapping items for APPEARANCE.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

It was stated from the beginning that the wardrobe feature would consume the item. That was its purpose, to allow us to clear up used space, but still allow us to have the appearance.
    Mermut likes this.
  3. Bladespirit Member

It didn't tell appearance set wasn't usable in combat tho. My main complain is that. Its less useful than old macro.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Armor can't be changed in combat.. apperance or otherwise
  5. Bladespirit Member

don't bother replying if you don't read whole post. unless you didn't know you can swap primary, secondary and ranged in combat.

besides, its fluff while it can also be visual aid for toon's status, why have it serve half baked.
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

i fail to see why this could be considered an issue, yes you can hotswap weapons in equipment tab while in combat, but wardrobe is a different system setup that the only interaction with items is destorying them and saving the appearance in the wardrobe.

if you want to hotswap weapon apperances from the apperance tab i suggest ask for an 'equip apperance' command in the macro drop down menu so you can create apperance weapon swap macros to your liking that use items from your bags.
  7. Bladespirit Member

sigh, there is already slash command to utilize wardrobe in macro such as /equip_equipment_set 1 "blabla", just i wrote on my first post. guess no use asking.