Warden's Damage Shield on Clearwater Currents Not Triggering

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rastafarri, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Rastafarri New Member

The left side of the Warden's Prestige line allows players to select Clearwater Currents and allocate additional points to add on both a ward ("Constant Currents") and a damage shield (titled "Icewater Armor") to the spell. The damage shield is supposed to proc "when any damage is taken" by the ally who has the spell on them, however, the damage shield is not triggering whatsoever despite taking all types of damage.

I thought perhaps wards were causing interference, whereby the Icewater Armor damage shield wasn't recognizing 'damage taken' on an ally / myself if a ward absorbs the damage. However, even after taking off all wards and receiving straight damage, the damage shield STILL does not trigger. I've also tried this is multiple different zones / xpac content, and it seems to broken all across the game.

I've submitted 10x bug reports in-game on this to no avail.... so I'm hoping posting this here will get some more support from Devs to actually fix this once and for all! :) This is a very costly bug for Wardens as we lose out on tons of DPS without the damage shield working properly!
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am not seeing this, can you post a screenshot of your ACT?