Warden UI's with Screenies.

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-FingerStyleFunk, Oct 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-FingerStyleFunk Guest

Interested in seeing how you folks roll.

Here's mine to start. I like Profit's Reborn with eq2maps and a little eq2map plugin that lets it zoom the map to a smaller size. When I find out the name, I'll edit.

Also, a touch of vanity in there, but it was a 4 person Klak group, and as you can see from the group make up, I'm not going to win any awards, just happened to have this in my screeny folder, usually do em without the ui visible.

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Deejar_ Guest

My guild are asking all healers to use profit ui. Do you guy's agree that it's better, and if I can't get on with it can I reload the stock ui.
    Zante..
  3. ARCHIVED-Qupe Guest

I used to use the complete Profit UI and I loved it, its a great UI that is easy to set up and has a lot of features. Yes if you don't like the UI you can change back to default pretty easily.

This is my UI:
    [IMG]

Its part Profit part other random pieces/addons I've downloaded and installed.
  4. ARCHIVED-T'Pol Guest

[IMG]

Always used the Profit UI :)
    This is a very cleaned up setup of it.

WooF! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

I've been thinking about trying Profit UI, but have used Fetish Nightfall for years....what about Profit UI is something a guild would want their healers to have? What difference does it make?
    Here's mine in Raid Formation. (I turned Names off right after this picture, just FYI, tyvm!)
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Qupe Guest

One i thing i noticed right away (unless I'm blind) is the profit group frames have debuff indicators below self and party frame that are clickable to cure. But thats not profit exclusive i guess.
  7. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

So does Fetish. Profit may have that one click cure thing, but I am a fast target switcher, and prefer to choose my own cures. That's the only thing I can think of that a raid force would want. Cures in some situations are crucial.
  8. ARCHIVED-FingerStyleFunk Guest

Another thing that Profit's has, which probably isn't ui specific, is a raid interface with 3 configurable buttons to the right of each raider's name and health/power bars. Nice and easy config for out of group spot heals.
  9. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Hm..maybe. I don't care about power as much as I do about health, though (except my own)... what I see on my UI is plenty! There is a configurable 3 buttons next to each name in the raid window in Fetish, too..if you notice (/points).
    I don't use 'em...but I suppose they must be asked for/useful?
  10. ARCHIVED-DravynX Guest

Since you guys are posting about Prophet UI, let me ask you some questions..I can't seem to find any answers in the EQinterface forums.

I used that UI extensively back when I used to play, and I've recently returned to game, reinstalled EQ2 and EQmaps, etc, but when I run prophet ui now I get no map..if i pull up the map screen I get only the world map view, and not even a tab for the map of the zone i'm in. Tried the prophet updater, etc, nothing seems to work. I also have no appearance tabs, yet the people at EQui claim the updater fixes this...however it doesn't for me.
    Anyone else have this problem?
  11. ARCHIVED-GinFan Guest

Are you running the UI Updater or the Map Updater? You will need to run the map updater.
    Since the map file is located within your applicable UI folder, make sure the map updater states the ProphitUI folder as your UI folder or else you could be updating the default UI by mistake.
    Make sure you are running the map updater for production EQ2. It is possible to run the Map updator for your test server account instead, in which case, when you log on to your regular server, you will not have the updates you just downloaded.
  12. ARCHIVED-FingerStyleFunk Guest

Good pic's in here, keep it coming.
  13. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

Standar UI, just a few single pieces added for targeting, persona window, etc...

[IMG]