Warden to Fury

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Muffincookie, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Muffincookie Active Member

I live in Qeynos and would like to change my Warden to Fury instead.
    Do I really have to betray my city and move to Halas in order to do that?

Sound abit stupid :(
    Is it the same NPC as if I would move to Halas?
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If low level, below 20, I would just delete and reroll.

Of course, don't do what I did, and forget to put any items like coin, etc. into shared bank first.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Betrayal token from marketplace will do it for you instantly, no moving or quests required.

If you don't want to spend Daybreak cash then you DO have to betray out of Qeynos, once you are exiled go grind faction back to Qeynos and after you are done you just talk to Fury trainer.

You do not have to move to Halas, HOWEVER the fastest grind of faction is for Kelethin if you want to be good (again?) or Neriak if you want to be evil.

I would look up the betrayal quests before you decide
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Was it removed from the Loyalty merchant?
  5. Miaga Member

Nope it was still sold for loyalty coins (50 coins) about 3 weeks ago, you can purchase via the marketplace but for loyalty coins.
    Splongo likes this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

When I deleted and rerolled, it was on an account with 2 loyalty tokens. And the character was about level 11. So, delete and reroll.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

That's what I thought. The "If you don't want to spend Daybreak cash" statement confused me. Why would I spend real money when I can just use loyalty points?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

my bad, I usually type betray in marketplace search.
    It is indeed Loyalty tab (or NPC merchant) and uses Loyalty tokens not Daybreak cash
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Nunja Well-Known Member

All you have to do it citizenship for next time no betrayal no money no coins just talk to npc and swap citizenship.
    Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who are you answering but original poster wanted to change class from warden to fury, this is 100% requiring betrayal quest to exile then working up faction to whichever city and talking to fury trainer at the end. Or using betrayal token.

It is NOT a simple change of citizenship.

If OP is/was on PvP server it may be different, I don't know. But they didn't specify.
    Daryx and Twyla like this.