Warden stat priority

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Laereneth, Jan 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Laereneth Guest

Greetings all, I've been leveling a warden and been enjoying it quite a bit. Up until now I've use any gear that I've gotten from drops and quests, but now that I'm in the 80s, I'm trying to learn the best stat priority for the warden.
    I know Wisdom is our prime stat and Crit Mit is required for higher end content. But what should we seek after that? Crit bonus? Casting speed? Ability Mod? Potency? MA for when we melee? In what order should I seek these things?
    I appreciate your time and responses!
  2. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

Personally I would go:
    Crit Chance > Pot/CB (pot is slightly more important from a healer point of view but should try to keep similar amounts) > Reuse > Ability Mod > Casting Speed > MA
    MA is really nice but dps should be your lowest priority as a healer get those healers stats sorted and remember you can get a fair bit of MA from your aa's.
  3. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

Rosvita@Runnyeye wrote:
    Actually dps is not bad to have and you can make a macro to switch out gear when you want. The healing is easy to come by as you get the aa's and once you get your epic weapon and epic weapon done its really easy since, when pure healing, the only way you will run out of power is if you get power drained. First two stats any priest should work on is Wis and STa. Wis sets initial power pool (and damage now) and sta is HP of course. then worry about crit chance ect.
  4. ARCHIVED-thorn Guest

Crit chance on all your adorns then wisdom. The new zones will debuff your crit chance so if youre sitting at less than 100% after the zone debuffer, whats the point in having all that wisdom if you cant crit?