Warden "Shatter Infections"

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Ayaka, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Lossewen Guest

Ayaka@Nagafen wrote:
    Somebody please listen, the fact this is being ignored is both annoying and frustrating...
  2. ARCHIVED-slippery Guest

It's not working like it should. I told Xelgad when these changes where still on test and like usual with him it didn't really matter. It's using the wrong mechanic. They way it should work is applies buff for 8s, if you receive a detrimental it is instantly cured. Either that, or a pulse effect where it cures every second for 8 seconds.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ayaka Guest

slippery wrote:
    Yes. Thank you.

Gah, why was this moved from "Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion" after so many months? Does no developer want to actually address this issue so it's moved here deep into the class forums to cover this up? Did the moderator actually read this post before moving it? Through PM's, petitions, topics.. there's no way to get through to Devs that this ability is completely useless as it stands.
    It directly states in the forum description:

Kaira (@Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion Rules):
    --Response:
    "she was showing how to discuss an issue that you are having proerly, not that it shoudl be discussed in that forum if it is class specific. Since the issue is class specific, it belongs in the warden forums where the developer of the warden class will see it."
    Oh well.. guess we have to continue waiting for our non-existent "warden developer".. =\ Simply an acknowledgement of this problem would be enough.

So much utter frustration. I'm sorry guys. I'm at a loss of what else we can do.
  4. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Has a developer looked at this yet?
  5. ARCHIVED-Lossewen Guest

BUMP

This issue still needs addressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Lossewen Guest

This thread is rotting in this forum, since nobody ever checks here. The person who moved in here clearly knew what they were doing.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ayaka Guest

Good News!!

Xelgad wrote:
    Cheers.
  8. ARCHIVED-Maehem03 Guest

NM found the answer to this question.
  9. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

I might actually take it for the first time ever, lol. But, be careful, it might be the prestige aa's that make it useful, not the old version.