warden rune not working properly

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Earar, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

the all damage ward part isn't working as intended
  2. morrdd New Member

surprise??
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

4. Earar Well-Known Member

it works sometimes and sometimes does't. really strange
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yup. I can also affirm that the Ward of the Untamed portion of the warden rune is behaving.... erratically. From what I've seen, most of the time the ward is still only working on elemental damage.
    On some of my parses, it's also only showing up as warding one person... and those times it is NOT the warden...
  6. Ingenio New Member

It also shows the wrong ward amount i think (it says wards grp members against 5.1m of elemental dmg and only 2.7m of noxious physical and arcane dmg). I compared my grandmastered Ward of the Untamed to old version and i think that additional ward component is based on apprentice rank (lvl 29 spell has both ward components say wards against 623k). Hope devs will fix it soon. I'm so excited and i like this rune.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

yes the all damage part isn't the same amount. I have ward of the untamed GM and it feels the rune adds a expert/adept level ward to all damage.

But it's same on the templar ward with the epic 2. it's an added effect. But is seems it makes the ward bug right now ... as if it didn't take the all damage part into account all the time
  8. Caith Developer

It's a stacking issue that has been corrected for the next patch.
    Ingenio and Earar like this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Still not working properly. The duration vastly different than the tooltip.
  10. Earar Well-Known Member

I have 37.8 sec duration and 37.8 duration on tooltip (in group)
  11. Kuulei Well-Known Member

. When i look at tool-tip BEFORE casting, its correct. When i cast it's 30 on tool-tip even though should be 37.8, in my buff window it says 37.8
    So the tool-tip once cast, is showing wrong.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Are you looking at the duration? or the reuse? The duration is 37.8, the reuse is 30.
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Sigh, I am senile, you're right.
    Getting... OLD.. SUCKS
    Seni likes this.
  14. Lemon Wolf Member

Would groups rather pick a warden with this rune than one without it?
    Because theres no way i can get it with these crazy requirements of over 500 etheral coins.
    I have been begging for this change to ward of the untamed for many many years and now i wont be able to use it.
    This is the first time in 13 years where i actually consider to quit because of a stupid rune!
    Sorry for the ramble, i am just EXTREMELY annoyed right now.
  15. Earar Well-Known Member

I could solo heal everything without the rune

some fights were a lot trickiers, I had a lot of HP (90M self buff now) to not be oneshot by AoEs and keep group alive.

It's good but a warden can live without. I mean inquisitors and furies don't have real wards either.

Now, where it will be game changer is at the start of an expac or in raid.

and still farm .. u never know ... first u may get the coins (if u don't start u certainly won't) and they may later remove some requirement .. maybe not but maybe. So u should try to get it nonetheless
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's double coins right now (quad eth coins if you're a member), so you can get 16 or 32 coins a day if you do want the adorn.