Warden/Mystic face off!

Discussion in 'Priests' started by GDINE, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Tayz Member

Well I have max lvl/aa Mystic, Warden, and Inquisitor. I know that my gear on them is a big difference, but I prefer the Inqy over the others. Could be that it was my first real attempt at a healer. I think because I was used to the reactives lasting I was able to convert to the mystic fairly easily, as the wards also last a longer period. I have issues with the warden...not saying I can't do ok with him, but I don't wanna be spamming heals all the time to keep my grps up so I normally only go as a second healer with the warden.
  2. Radi Member

damage potential ofmysticism is much less than Inquisitor. But why???
    All of them - dps healers !
    Other things being equal, a parse with Inquisitor is always more o_O
    It is clear that devs will continue to pump inquisitors (this was from SF)
    these topics do not make sense ;)
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I agree that the dps potential of inquisitors is higher then mystics and wardens, but the actual performance of the particular toon is almost solely dependent on the person playing said toon.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  4. Hoppopc New Member

Having all the healers and a mystic as main, I think they are all easy. Trying to push DPS on a templar or defiler a bit challenging, but any healer that says they just heal blows my mind and I would poke my eyes out if I just healed.
    Arielle Nightshade, Mermut and Finora like this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

I have a max level warden and mystic...I go back and forth on which is my favorite. Still can't really decide. So I'm leveling a Fury, lol.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.