Warden known Issues...Shapeshift does not show on toon

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Khadoc, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Khadoc Member

Hi all,
    My wife plays a Warden, but when she shapeshifts to one of her forms, it doesn't show her shapeshifted form. Has anyone else had this issue or know of any fixes? Any help would be nice. I know it doesn't affect gameplay but the form is something she is fond of. any help would be most appreciated.
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Does she have illusions hidden?

Character window, Options tab: Graphics heading, uncheck Hide My Illusion Form.

If not, have her cancel all buffs then reapply the warden illusion form first and see if it shows, then reapply all other buffs. It's a peculiarity of SOE's setup that the first, rather than the last, illusion form is the one that shows.
    Khadoc likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Also the first 'illusion' that gets applied is the one you see. So if she's got Warden of the Forest running (self buff which also has a grey wolf illusion form) she won't see the tree, white wolf or tiger from the shape change illusions if warden of the forest was cast first.
    Khadoc likes this.
  4. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Type /hide, as well. This toggles illusions off and on and is a quicker fix than digging all the way into the Options menu.

After typing /hide, then the illusion stack Leeroy was talking about applies. Apply buffs with the illusion you want showing first, then cast the rest of the buffs.

This isn't a bug or an 'issue' it's just how it works.
    Khadoc likes this.
  5. Khadoc Member

Hi all, thank you very much for the tips, I'll get my wife to try these out next time she logs in. Thanks very much for a helpful community!;)
  6. Khadoc Member

ok, my wife did as you guys suggested and it worked! Simple fix and thanks for the tips!
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  7. Venea New Member

Just a note (yes, I know I'm late to the party), mounts will block non-player illusions. So while you're out in the world, no illusions allowed. Anywhere mounts are not permitted, however (dungeons), she'll get the illusion.
    I've been wanting that scratched for a while. You can hide the mount and run along on 2 legs fast as a jack rabbit, but not as a 4 legged wolf that would be chasing said jack rabbit :B
  8. Shaldari New Member

Was just going to say thanks even being a old Post it still help in the year 2020