Warden Heal and DPS

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Spyte, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Spyte New Member

I played years ago but never played a healer. I would like to play a melee Warden this time around. My question is, how do we DPS and keep the group healed at the same time? Is this done with the UIs that allow you to click on peoples names with your mouse and and heal them while maintaining your CAs with keyboard? Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not hard to heal and melee on a warden. In fact, if you're not meleeing on a warden, you're missing out on a smattering of heals, wards and DR, provided you spec appropriately.
    Raff, Breanna and Tkia like this.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 - lets you target group member quickly, if you're doing single heals. Targeting the mob heals whomever has aggro. I would usually spam healstorm and never really need to hit a single unless things went pearshaped. Might be different now in heroic/challenge zones, so you'll have to play around with a forgiving group of friends.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Carefully review your AA spec. You'll know some choices that allow you to heal by melee attacking.
    Breanna likes this.