Warden GU61

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-crackers_87, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I did it for you. I've bolded the necessary corrections and additions.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I just figured it wasn't worth the trouble.
  3. ARCHIVED-RogueSpideyChick Guest

now go try to translate your fabulous op's posts. it'll take a lot longer than 5 minutes. at least i get my point across so people understand me. & while you're at it, maybe you should devote some of your time & effort to actually getting your class fixed rather than being pseudo-english teachers.
  4. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Arica@Guk wrote:
    I am a teacher, thanks.
  5. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

/tries to put the train back on the tracks
    As far as shattered infection goes, i think 12-18 triggers, or 2-3 triggers per group member each with their own triggers. That's just my suggestion though.
  6. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

Shatter Infection according to the devs is suppost to have UNLIMITED TRIGGERS for the 8 second duration. This is not currently the case please fix it. As for the dps warden dps is fine imho however group buff wise we aren't, yes instinct is great for the 1 target who gets it but the rest of the group will moan that a inquis would be better cause they have more group buffs, now wardens don't need anything near what a inquis has buffwise but just something small like accuracy, dps mod, cb, pot etc would be great.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ayaka Guest

The ability, Shattered Infections, currently works as intended in a PvP environment. I cast it and if any member in my group takes a hostile spell from an enemy player it instantly cures the entire group. It has unlimited triggers, so for that eight second duration my group is almost entirely free of detriments as long as the opposing players are attacking.
    That is how it is supposed to work for PvE, but at the moment it is obviously broken. You should be able to preast this <8 seconds before an AOE hits and it should cure your entire group of that detriment (especially useful for knockback AOE's). It would also be useful for curing several AOE's in the 8 second duration (such as the HM Tormax fight when all three AOE's hit in rapid succession).
    I do hope that a Dev notices these topics, as I've sent in feedback but I'm still not sure if the issue has been heard.
  8. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Arica@Guk wrote:
    Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

Rosvita@Runnyeye wrote:
    Why not?
  9. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice just that wardens just need 1 decent offensive buff so that people want them, wardens have ALOT more defensive capabilties (group DI, single target DI, infuriating thorn, cyclone), so basically give us 1 decent offensive buff and it will make wardens viable for raids again. There are plenty of other changes which should be looked at and I'm not saying there isn't but adding a groupwide offensive buff will go along way to making wardens wanted again.
  10. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

Lolkatt@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    More like 21 K dps from the warden and 200 K from VC, but sure whatevah.
  11. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

StaticLex wrote:
    Lol's if a warden can only get 21k by thereself something is wrong or there under geared! VC was 24,745 of the 221,097 DPS.

Arica@Guk wrote:

I dont give a crap about Horrid English, Grammar, & Spelling This is not a school paper.

Rosvita@Runnyeye wrote:

I would go for that!

12. ARCHIVED-tendo2 Guest

Yeah 221k is reasonable on a burn fight sustaining that beyond 45 secs or so is much more impressive. I can regularly look at any burn fight and see spikes in the 10 sec sampling graph of 300k+ (usually at or around 20-25 secs in) It really relies on how much dps everyone is doing as well to shorten the combat time and boost everyones DPS.
    Thats kinda why alot of folks seldom consider burn parses as any measure of DPS abilty you can do the same rotation but if the other players slack off or if the fight runs 3 secs longer you could lose 10% or more dps. If the group makeup isn't ideal you can lose a whole lot more. It becomes more a show of your raid forces dps than it is your own dps.
    Lengthy fights (approaching 2+mins) I think 80-120k is more realistic. still nothing to sneeze at.
    But honestly DPS means little without knowing the duration and encounter. Brawlers and Conjys are quite capable of Inflated parses. I have to check more than just the dps value from them.