Warden GU61

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-crackers_87, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

Shatter Infections in not curing every time any 1 is hit with a hostile spell!
  2. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

Give Wardens More DPS! OR A mecanic to store overheal in order to counter spikes.
  4. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Why do we need any kind of new mechanic to break things even more?
  5. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

Aneova@Kithicor wrote:
    The 1 they gave us didnt work! So it cant do any more harm!
  6. ARCHIVED-Daysy Guest

crackers_87 wrote:
    Everyone gets "more DPS". Rather give us better healing, better wards, better buffs.
  7. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

Can't say as I've really noticed any issues healing and buffing with my warden. I will point out that I don't raid though...but (pre-patch) I recall soloing as a battle druid and I did just fine for dps. I haven't been able to test Shatter Infections yet to see if it is in fact broken. Our buffs are really pretty darn awesome, especially with some of the AAs we can boost them with. I for one am actually kinda happy.
  8. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

Chiel wrote:
    We dont have any Good Group Buffs! Of course you dont mind the wardens buffs when your soloing you get alll the buffs! Pre Pach in raid i could do 221k DPS & Now its a pain to get over 120k DPS. We got Nerffed HardCore! Last Night i had 101% ability Reuse Speed & i had to sit & wait for my Combat Arts to come back up! This is dum! Pre Pach even when i was at 75% ability Reuse Speed My Combat Artes Were Never all Down! SOE You Need To Fix This!! As for Shatter Infections Get rid of it ! It dont work at all & it suckss. Turn it into a nice Group Buff! Eather Give us More DPS & Give us a Group Buff to Increase Our Groups DPS! On top ov that Fix Stormcaller's Control To Mach Elemental Mastery! This is something you all have over looked for a long time & it needs fixed! Just like Elemental Mastery works on Combat arts & Spells So should Stormcaller's Control!
  9. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

crackers_87 wrote:
    .... so you're doing 120k dps? or close to it... and you're complaining? You wonder about your buffs... but you... I'm gonna stop now before i get myself banned.
  10. ARCHIVED-crackers_87 Guest

Aneova@Kithicor wrote:
    Yess i am complaining!100k nerff is big! & i have 25% more reuse & 25 potency + Crit Bonus & im still doing less DPS! This is dum
  11. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

Ok first...I don't solo on my warden anymore and I'm not specced as a battle druid. I have no issues with my group buffs or even my single target buffs. With the proper AA set up, my buffs are desirable as are my heals and cures. So apparently you are a raider...I am not so I can't say anything about raiding wardens...as I already stated. As a healing class, you should feel lucky you were allowed to do ANY dps at all, so I see no reason to complain about a "nerf" that was probably deserved. Capitalizing things, spelling words wrong, and using excessive punctuation isn't going to get your...*cough* requests...looked at. As for Shatter Infections, I love the idea but I have yet to truly test it to see if it is really not working. Wardens are not meant to be a dps class and they are not meant to have buffs making your group's dps better. That is the fury's job since they are the more dps-oriented druid. Take a look at all the classes and you'll see what I mean. You have the Guardian vs Berserker...one is more defensive, one is more offensive. Paladin vs Shadowknight...Mystic vs Defiler...I could go on. Warden = defensive and Fury = offensive.
  12. ARCHIVED-RogueSpideyChick Guest

people complaining about their dps then stating high numbers only leads to nerfs...just saying...& no wonder wardens havent been fixed to be more raid desirable when they have spokespeople like crankers who can't even express a thought without horrid english, grammar & gets so angry so easily in his posts that nobody readlly understands what he's talking about.
  13. ARCHIVED-diabloii Guest

221K dps from a warden??
  14. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

It's possible on burn fights with miracles.

Also, Shatter Infections getting fixed would be nice. If it actually worked with unlimited triggers it would be pretty pro.
  15. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Arica@Guk wrote:
    Don't you think that's a bit ironic considering your post has terrible grammar and spelling?
  16. ARCHIVED-RogueSpideyChick Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    mine has correct spelling & grammar, so don't know where you went to school. & people can understand the thoughts i'm conveying unlike the mess that crankers spews. only thing i'm missing is capitals.
  17. ARCHIVED-urgthock Guest

As much as I dislike the manner in which he posts, the OP is correct. The change to shatter infections is absolutely garbage. I said so in the testing phase and I am repeating it now. It doesn't last long enough and it needs to have an unlimited amount of triggers during it's duration. Also, it really is a huge nerf that warden converted combat arts now have a higher reuse.
  18. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

Buffrat@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    This needs to be done to make the more defensive druid balanced.
    The single trigger just ruined this ability.
  19. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

Eep, it only has a single trigger on it? Where in the world did it say that? I missed that. The complaining about Shatter Infections is still the only thing I even remotely agree with from the OP though...I refuse to change my mind on that. Seriously one trigger for an 8 sec duration ability? Ugh why did I buy it again...oh right cause there wasn't much else to buy...*sigh*
  20. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Arica@Guk wrote:
    You have no idea how much willpower it is taking me to not post a corrected version of those last two posts.