Warden / Fury with a Paladin against Tigloth

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Charmeine, May 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Charmeine Guest

Probably a no-brainer to some, but could someone explain why when my Fury is grouped with a Paladin in the City of Dracur, doing the solo quest, and when attempting to kill Tigloth, the Pally gets a huge power drain, but when with my Warden this is not an issue.

What does the Warden have that the Fury doesn’t that would prevent the power drain.
  2. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

RNG working in your favor when on the warden. I've seen the power drain plenty on my warden.
  3. ARCHIVED-Charmeine Guest

Don't know what you mean by RNG

The Pally says when he solo's it with a Templar merc, he doesn't have the power drain either. Just wondering so I can do somthing, to my Fury, to help her.
  4. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

I think the adds that spawn during the fight do the power drain when hit, never really parsed it or checked logs to see, its possible the buffs between the warden and fury trigger different reactions from the adds as a warden seems to buff defense while the fury buffs offense. Other than that I can think of no reason why they would be different.
  5. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

By RNG, I mean random number generator. Basically if you can't kill it fast enough to not notice the power drain, it seems to have a lot to do with luck about whether you get power drained or not.
    On my sk, I can solo the fight with no merc and never noticed a power drain. Never even noticed the adds tbh, cause I just aoe'd them down fast.
    The power drain comes when the adds pop. Not sure whether it comes from the adds or the name. I have seen the power drain on my warden, both when I attempted to solo it, and while using a merc. FYI I used a monk merc, and even with no power on the merc, it was an easy fight.
  6. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

If you use the items that drop from some of the mobs in the zone, Tigloth dies so fast you don't have time for the power drain or the death touch (or w/e it's called).